"Just say it straight, you're scared to lose, Charles"

[​IMG]

3 Likes
1 Like

Charles doesnt even have the title right now so how is he trying to dictate anything?

3 Likes

That was back in Feb. could be different by now. I’ll definitely take Islam though

1 Like

With all due respect Islam, the homie Charlie Olives is out here blowing fools doors off in record time.
He aint scared, hes just tryingnto get that bread.
Even if Islam doesnt fight Beniel, he could fight Porrier and earn his shot the same.
I would like to see Charles and Islam though. Thats an intriguing match-up.

11 Likes

Also early lines has Makhachev at -250 which is a bit surprising as Oliveira ha shown he can knock out 155 lb elite

3 Likes

The biggest pay negotiation at LW right now might be Oliveira vs Islam in Abu Dhabi.

6 Likes

Because he is going through the division like a hot knife through butter and would have 11finishes in a row if Tony wasn’t such a savage and not tapping while having his arm bent at a 210 degree angle

3 Likes

Anyone doubting Charles right now should chiggity check themselves, Charlie O is in Fuck The World mode right now! Give him the goat fucker and see what happens…

18 Likes

Oddsmakers probably understand that Oliveria can’t knock anyone out when he’s on his back which is where he’ll be taken the moment the fight starts.

Charles Oliveira Sport GIF by UFC

9 Likes

Charles has just won 3 extremely excited fights back to back to back. He’s probably my new favorite fighter. I hope he taps and embarrses Islam.

10 Likes

What doesn’t work about this gif is that he’s no longer champ and he doesn’t get to call the shots.

He says he wants to take time off until December, but the UFC will want him to fight for the vacant title well before that.

If he doesn’t show up he’ll be skipped over.

If he beats Islam, he’ll be LW GOAT, period.

Wonder why Islam is so keen on having the fight In Abu Dhabi.

If this fight is as big as everyone claims it is, it should be in Vegas. Otherwise you’re literally throwing away all the PPV buys in the Western Hemisphere.

7 Likes

At 155 he Taps him. Send him back to the hot tub so be could be hanging with the boyzz

8 Likes

Maybe if he can go back in time and erase all the moments he’s been in trouble in fights and his 8 losses, 7 by way of finish.

He regularly takes more damage in a round than Khabib has in his entire career.

The LW GOAT :sweat_smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Where Stannis GIF - Where Stannis Got GIFs|833x624.75

LOL at Skipped over. Anyone else fighting for that belt besides Charles is paper as fuck!

7 Likes

It’s not paper if they want Charlie to fight Islam for the vacant title and he doesn’t show up.

That’s even worse than losing.

1 Like

Islam vs Charles is the fight to make

2 Likes