"Just say it straight, you're scared to lose, Charles"

Khabib had his chance, then ran away into retirement.

3 Likes

Charles has 1 title defences and 8 losses, he’s barely considered a top 10 LW at this point.

Rank Fighter Record All-Time Points
1 Khabib Nurmagomedov 29-0-0 11712
2 B.J. Penn 16-14-2 8409
3 Eddie Alvarez 30-8-0 7852
4 Ben Henderson 29-11-0 7211
5 Frankie Edgar 24-10-1 6729
6 Dustin Poirier 28-7-0 6566
7 Takanori Gomi 36-15-0 6279
8 Rafael dos Anjos 31-13-0 5939
9 Tony Ferguson 25-7-0 5731
10 Charles Oliveira 33-8-0 5293

This.

Charles has been in 3 straight Title Fights where he had to be the “Away” Team.

He has done more than enough to get 1 Title Fight next as the “Home” Team in Brazil. His last fight was practically in Gaethje’s backyard.

It’s ridiculous for a Challenger to dictate the terms and demand a fight in their location especially when it is the Middle East where there is no Commissions and as stated above it would negatively affect PPV buys for North America.

5 Likes

Just make dariush/Islam for the title and give Charles a money fight then.

Just like when Dustin passed up the title to fight Conor for a 3rd time.

Given the circumstances of Charles not officially being the Champ, I have no problem with that arrangement.

At least it’ll mean that Beneil and Islam will have fought someone.

1 Like

His last fight wasn’t a title defence.

He was stripped of the title.

He doesn’t call any shots whatsoever.

1 Like

It was a Title Fight for Gaethje so it was a Title Fight sorry bro

2 Likes

I understand what your trying yo say, but Im a REAL MAN around these parts and your like Pinnochio…

tumblr_lpskjnZlb51qfiszl540

On the merrits of that alone, if I would have asked you to hold my jockstrap during this conversation, you might give yourself a hernia. And I don’t know if I could live with that on my conscience because you entertain me a lot Jack…

4 Likes

And it wasn’t a title fight for Charles.

Are you aware how missing championship weight or do you make up your own rules?

He is not the UFC champion.

1 Like

You mean like Khabib gets to do when he is on a scale in Saudi Arabia? Na we play by the rules.

4 Likes

Nice conspiracy theory.

I’m talking about actual reality.

Charles was stripped.

1 Like

The only way I would sign off on that, because obviously me signing off on it would be necessary in order for the UFC to go ahead and move forward with that, would be if you allowed Charles to fight McGregor in the meantime. If he’s not getting red panty night money he should only be fighting for that title and nothing other

2 Likes

I’m sure you are more of UFC Weigh in Expert than Dolce who says it was off

2 Likes

Agreed, Charles will fight whomever the UFC puts in front of him. I think he’s finally getting vocal bc it seems all the so-called challengers are acting like they’re already the champion and making demands for this and that like the challenger picking where the fight should be held at and lo and behold, it’s someplace that only benefits him.

Holding the fighting in Abu Dhabi doesn’t benefit Charles OR the UFC. It only benefits Islam. The same venue where his daddy khabib had to cheat in his last fight.

2 Likes

You might as well post fake space landing videos.

The record books reflect Khabib made weight and defended his title 3 times.

Charles has 1 title defence and is no longer champion.

Smarts don’t it?

1 Like

I bet you Trust CNN too LOL

1 Like

Dolce is too busy fingerblasting his asshole and trying to convince rampage that it’s a finger scoop of Nutella for his opinion on this matter to actually be taken seriously. Is weight cutting Street Credit went out the fucking window after he worked with BJ Penn and BJ fucking blasted him Every Which Way but Loose

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what I trust.

You’re a tinfoil hat fool.

Reality >>> Conspiracy

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Khabib is a legit WW who had to kill himself to fight LW there.

1 Like

Hey, quick question…Do you happen to know why the AZ commission deviated from their bylaws and didn’t give Charles the mandatory 2 hours to make weight after he missed on the first attempt?

1 Like

It just means you’re not a real fan. You just look at the record books without truly understanding any of the nuances that play out in the sport.

2 Likes