"Just say it straight, you're scared to lose, Charles"

You’re the one living in an alternate reality where Charles is still champion when in reality he has to show up to fight for the vacant title and win or he’ll probably never sniff another title shot again.

Khabib and Islam demanding this fight be in Abu Dhabi is a bit ridiculous. Charles wanting to let this vacant thing hang all the way until December so he can do it in Brazil is also silly.

Just schedule the fight. Sooner and in neither place.

1 Like

Yeah what he says is not Gospel but what anyone can see in that video is Khabib is on the scale and it rushes to the top indicating he is off weight only for the Saudi Arabian Scale Official to slide it back immediately before it settled.

Then for his opponent he waited for it settle after going up and down several times. It’s literally night and day on how to weigh a person legit.

No conspiracy there just Video Proof.

2 Likes

I concur, I want to see Charles versus Islam in Vegas… No fucking weigh, should that fight happen in DurgaDurgaStan.

(See what I did with weigh?) :+1:

I apologize buddy, when I’m doing battle with someone like Jack I just start swinging everywhere

4 Likes

It doesn’t matter what you say or believe. Charles in not the champion and has to show up to fight for the vacant title whenever the UFC wants.

He has one title defence and that’s probably all he’ll ever have.

1 Like

Typically when I’m watching Jack go at it with people on the foum I’m just sitting back and thinking to myself “what are they arguing with him for?”

Goddamn it, Im one of those people tonite. Bravo Jack, Bravo!!!

3 Likes

If you can’t see I’m right here, you’re ignoring reality.

Charles is not the champion. He has one title defence. He was stripped. End of story.

I know you’re right… at least sometimes I do it at work so I’m getting paid for it lol

2 Likes

Its no secret that Islam will try and take Charles down . I just don’t think he would be able to defend the onslaught of sub attempts for 25 mins .

You’re a pro fighter and you actually believe Charles has better grappling than Islam? The guy who got subbed by Pettis, Lamas and wrecked on the ground by Paul Felder?

Islam schooled Davi Ramos and Arman Tsarukyan.

1 Like

His loss to Felder was 5.5 years ago since then he’s been on a murder spree . People do tend to get better over time you know.

4 Likes

and neither do you even if u make 100 threads a day on the same thing

1 Like

I mean he can improve in 5.5 years but the level of grappling Islam is at would take a lifetime to achieve.

And yes he did school those guys , but those guys also don’t present the same type of game as Charles . Charles is light-years better than either of those guys in MMA as a whole .

2 Likes

I’m not disagreeing with you on this . I just think with that Olivera brings to the game may be too much for Islam .

3 Likes

And youre a real boy…

ce665ca3-f6c9-468d-b688-612e39097a2a_text

1 Like

I see him getting ragdolled in the wrestling and being mogged on his back, but I guess we’ll find out.

There’s a reason why Charles is a big underdog in this one.

1 Like

He’s been an underdog in a few of these fights on his streak.

1 Like

Because somebody’s looking to make a big payday, Vegas odds are never manipulated. I’d be real curious to see what those odds are when the fight starts.

Islam is a favourite over everyone in the division.