"Just say it straight, you're scared to lose, Charles"

Charles will still be a great fighter if he loses and so will Islam. We’ll all keep on enjoying watching all the great fighters competing against one another.

Our identity won’t be tied to if a particular fighter wins or loses, much less boasting about it anonymously on an internet forum.

Yes the fuck he does.

Ask Dana.

CO fucks Islam up inside 2.

Let’s not pretend there’s not a good selection of posters here who take any opportunity they can to piss all over Khabib and Islam and undermine their abilities whenever the opportunity presents itself.

These guys are going to be eating shit sandwiches when Islam mogs Charlie boy. I’ll make sure of that.

1 Like

You can barely turn food into shit, fuckwit.

Huh? Folks still doubting Charlie Olives…say it ain’t so! Nah I hope he chokes this cat out, yeah he’s real scared of losing dude walks thru or gets hit hard cause he isn’t scared of losing. He fights a chin up Thai style so he can clinch and knee or elbow and it causes him to get hit often.

4 Likes

Really interesting fight between Olives and Islam. As you said Charlie uses Thai and they stand hips square, that’s not really a problem for Charlie usually because of his incredible BJJ off his back.

Islam like Khabib likes to smother the shit out of you wearing you out with positioning and gnp leading to a sub. Islam has looked unstoppable so far in his ufc fights and l really don’t know who will win out.

Fight should be in Vegas and I hope it happens sooner rather than later.

1 Like

same person along with at least 3 other names

1 Like

agreed he argued with himself so people would think its a different account.Glad im not only one who sees this

2 Likes

lets see betting slip

and as soon as someone disagrees you start another thread

wtf is mogs ? do u really speak like that ? do u realize how that sounds

same meltdowns and multi threads anytime anyone disagrees Like ur on a mission If ur not him u are his long lost brother So this ur first screen name here created less than a year ago ? suure

2 Likes

by far the worst poster on this board

2 Likes

Totally not posted by the terrorist

Islam hasn’t fought anyone in the top 10. Prove yourself before you step to the champ.

1 Like

It’s crazy how Ali thinks anyone besides the arseholes he represents gives a flying fuck what he has to say about anything

2 Likes

Then how bout they fight each other to see who fights the Charlie? Shit makes sense to me idk

1 Like

Oliveira vs Connor while this mess the commish and Dana created is sorted via Beneil-Islam !

Either that or let them start their OnlyFans like Brittaney P ! Girl is killing it !

Charles just finished Chandler, Poirier, and Gaethje in a row but he’s scared of Islam who’s best win is over a short notice Dan Hooker.

Kal Penn Laughing GIF by ABC Network

4 Likes