"Just say it straight, you're scared to lose, Charles"

5 Likes

Dan Hooker.

What’s amusing is you bring up rankings yet the same rankings have Islam ranked at #3 and everyone above him has already recently lost to Charles.

It’s literally the only fight to make and the only reason anyone wouldn’t want to see this grappling masterclass is that like Charles, they’re afraid Izzy Mack ends the gravy train.

I like Beneil vs Oliveira also.

If the UFC wants to change their plans then Beneil is the rightful challenger. He has power like the champ and very underrated grappling amongst the elite.

Beniel is ranked two spots below Islam and out with an injury.

People need to stop pretending that Islam isn’t a massive favourite to beat Charles right now.

I like Beneil dariush as both the dark horse being overlooked and a great matchup against oliviera and Islam. He is better on the ground then both and has the offense to hurt either standing. A bit wild and hittable tho

2 Likes

Dont know if it has been mentioned, but there is an easy solution.

1. Oliveira vs Diaz

2. Islam vs Dariush

Fight 1 will be non title. Fight 2 will be for the championship. Everyone is happy.

1 Like

How quickly Charles finished Justin is being paraded around fairly often now. 3 minutes plus something. Very good. Means Charles can fight tomorrow if he wanted to right?

In that case let’s even it all up. Charles against short notice Al Iaquinta say next month for the vacant title. Winner of that then fights Islam…

2 Likes

If Charles gets a Performance Bonus against Ragin’ Al he could use it towards a down payment on a new house

He already has the Real Estate agent picked out too…

New space age material lighter veneers might be better…

This is a decent alternative. It’ll be just like the dustin/Conor 3 situation.

Dustin passed up the title fight for a money fight, but was guaranteed a title fight if he won.

1 Like

Calling out Nate is a money grab. Telling other contenders that they need to earn it is how it should be. Islam has no grounds to be demanding a title shot.

1 Like

Charles has no grounds to ask to fight someone like Nate for the vacant title considering he himself is not even champ.

Hey guys my name is Charles “the Brazilian Mr. Ed” Oliveria.

I don’t currently hold a title and I’m not marketable, but I want to fight Nate Fucking Diaz for the vacant title in December instead of the guy on a ten fight win steak who is favoured to beat me.

Lmao at saying Charles is scared when Islam played a game of chicken with RDA and lost

1 Like

RDA’s recent words on the subject yesterday from MMAFighting article:

“You guys heard what Dana [White] said, Islam didn’t take the fight,” dos Anjos said. “I said 165 [pounds] — like Bobby Green jumped into the fight with him at 160, he couldn’t fight at 165? Then he said 170 and they called me and said, ‘Islam wants to go 170.’ I said OK, no problem. … But the next morning, ‘Oh, no, no, we’re not taking the fight.’

“I called his bluff. I think that’s what it was. They probably thought, ‘RDA will never take this fight at 170,’ but you know what, I was training, I didn’t want to waste a whole fight camp, I hadn’t fought for 16 months, I just wanted to go fight someone.”

1 Like

RDA is ranked #7 and Islam #3,

what would Islam actually need to fight him to earn a TS?

He was going to do the UFC a solid and fight 2 weeks in a row and opted not to.

Just straw grasping from fearful Charles fans.

He should do what Gaethje did to get a Title Shot and win a #1 Contender fight

Nobody here is scared including Charles.

I doubt Charles or most fighters on the roster are scared of anyone.

What Islam said is that Charles was scared to lose. Completely different.

He wants to cash in against bums like Nate and Conor before he has to fight a guy who is favoured to beat him.

Thus he is scared to lose to Islam.

Charles has way more grounds to being called the champion than Islam has to being a top contender

3 Likes

Neither are the champion.

Islam is next in line based on rankings.

You fear for Charles just like Charles fears about losing to the man favoured to beat him.

I mean, who would actually not want to see this grappling showdown and make excuses for it not to happen?