"Just say it straight, you're scared to lose, Charles"

You think I’m afraid for some guy to lose?! You must be very emotionally invested in fighters winning or losing. I just love seeing great fights. I hope Charles fights Islam. I was hoping to see him vs Khabib before Khabib retired. Why? Because these are great fights. I would rather see Charles fight Islam than Nate but I understand why it might work out Nate before Islam. Money. I get that but it’s a silly notion of yours that people are afraid for their fighter to lose. That says something about you.

2 Likes

Ignore it Samoa. It’s a cheap tactic. Could easily be turned around to Islam and his “fans” or whatever these people are - who are saying these things.

I don’t actually believe this but here… “Islam is scared to fight a contender and just wants the easiest way possible to a title shot. He’s scared he might lose to a contender. He doesn’t want to risk it until the gamble is for a belt.”

It’s a silly thing to say, but it reads the same way. People are talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Yet you’re the one giving reasons why Islam/Charles shouldn’t be next when it’s clearly the fight to make, not only in terms of rankings, but for the fans.

Did you read where I said I would rather see that fight than a Nate fight?

I read what you said here.

You said Charles isn’t the champion so I would rather see him fight Islam.

So you did read it. Good.

I’m good with this. Peace.

Charles should just ask for a money fight against Nate or Conor and keep his mouth shut about Islam needing to earn anything when he’s begging for fights against guys who haven’t won in years and Islam is on a 10 fight win streak and the next in line to fight him in the rankings.

It makes him look like an idiot and a duck.

I didn’t say fighting RDA should have anything to do with a title shot. Merely that Islam pointing fingers about people not taking fights accusing them of being afraid to lose when he made a game of chicken public and then decided to blink first might be enough to find some irony in him calling others “afraid to lose”

3 Likes

Lmao none of what Islam said or what you’re saying makes any sense. He isn’t scared of the most violent lw on the roster but he’s scared to get manhugged to death by Islam? Charlie walks forward consistently bringing pressure, but he’s afraid to lose? I’d say Islam fights more like he’s scared to lose with the way he fights and who he’s fought…who the fuck has he fought worth mentioning?

1 Like

But he’s ranked #3 based off wins over short notice Dan Hooker and most recently short noticed and unranked Bobby Green. :rofl:

You guys really need to stop feeding the trolls. They can’t operate if you don’t take the bait, and you constantly take the bait.

gremlins GIF

5 Likes

Yeah I get suckered into this too easily lol it’s kinda fun sometimes tho

I totally understand. They write things in a way to evoke responses. Once they pull you in to their game, there’s no winning, though.

Just imagine what their real lives must be like…

2 Likes

Sad 3D GIF by Irakli Gharibashvili Jr.

1 Like

all day baby

2 Likes

Love how @Ministry_of_Truth of truth spends his days obsessing over my posts. What a fucking loser.

I’m talking about MMA. He’s talking about me :sweat_smile:

Ap Bio Not To Brag GIF - Ap Bio Not To Brag Obsessed GIFs

troll trolling GIF

What a shock. Reply within minutes.

Stalkers got me on speed dial.
:sweat_smile:

sam winchester yawn GIF

1 Like