Just took part in the greatest ea UFC online match

Of all time. Can't remember the other guys gamer tag but it was Lion something or another. Prolly a fellow UG member. He was GSP and I was Matt Brown. If you read this Lion, you are the most annoying sort of spammer. The effective kind. GSP is faster and his spam hooks hurt me through my blocks. He dropped me around 5 times in round 1 but I wouldn't die! Just like the immortal himself! And in round 2 my counters added up and after taking a brutal beating, I dropped him and finished him off with a superior top game and deadly gnp hellbows. And I recorded the entire thing on gamedvr. My Xbox gamer tag is WarEagleTJ if you want to see it.

So yeah that's the most exciting thing that's happened so far on MY day off... Phone Post 3.0

FUCKING AWESOME MAN THANKS FOR SHARING!

Good job now get outside and get some some sun. Phone Post 3.0

Blunted Ninja - Good job now get outside and get some some sun. Phone Post 3.0
I pour concrete from 5am-3pm every day in the sun bitch I think I deserve some video games on my day off Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 -
I pour concrete from 5am-3pm every day in the sun bitch I think I deserve some video games on my day off Phone Post 3.0
Nuclear launch detected! Phone Post 3.0

Mr Sudo - FUCKING AWESOME MAN THANKS FOR SHARING!

MrHughes1991 -
Wellthatescalatedquickly.jpg Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 -
So you're an adult? Phone Post 3.0

Where is the video? You can't say you recorded it, and not produce a video for the bros. Pull out you phone and record the video, and post the video of the video on this thread. Hurry up. My trigger finger is itching. You know the rules. Phone Post 3.0

Gerbacio -
MrHughes1991 -
You called down the thunder.. now reap the whirlwind. Phone Post 3.0

You got heart op Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_EnderTL -
Gerbacio -
MrHughes1991 -
You called down the thunder.. now reap the whirlwind. Phone Post 3.0
He asked for it! Lol Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 - 

He just Boom Roasted your ass Blunt Ninjaa.  Keep your hands up.

I'm uploading the video on Xbox, then I'll post it to YouTube and post a link Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 - I'm uploading the video on Xbox, then I'll post it to YouTube and post a link Phone Post 3.0
Good shit OP. Have this VU for your efforts. Phone Post 3.0

Video link!

https://account.xbox.com/gameclip/4e37bbe9-33b8-4c66-a692-7344b8e89229?gamertag=WarEagleTJ Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 - Video link!

https://account.xbox.com/gameclip/4e37bbe9-33b8-4c66-a692-7344b8e89229?gamertag=WarEagleTJ Phone Post 3.0

sorry, here's the working link

https://twitter.com/MrTJH1991/status/602878167179763713

Voted up Phone Post 3.0

theimmortal - Voted up Phone Post 3.0

lmao

theimmortal - Voted up Phone Post 3.0

you got some heart bro lol