...just wanted to put it out there

Hello. My name is Eric Jones. I am new to the fight scene, but have been busting my butt playing Rugby for the last 7 years. I have been selected to many All-Star teams and physically and mentally dominated guys who have been playing the sport since they were children. I am @ 205 lbs.; but have street-fought guys, more than one at a time, that were bigger. My brothers weigh an athletic 250-300 lbs. and I have been able to wrestle them down for at least 8 years. This is my first venture into single-competition sports, but I have embarrassed black belts in Jujitsu and college and high school wrestlers. I have been fighting, and beating handily, males bigger and older than myself ever since I was in pre-school. No lie; no joke. I ventured into this business for two reasons: to make money to spill blood and to represent myself and TEAM CRUTCHMASTER. I just want to get down; plain and simple. People do not want to see that MAN or his product, us fighters, for... well; who cares what reason. We will get our chance to represent and do our thang. If anyone wishes to be a part of our team, or in our wake, then Mr. Duane Stevenson is easy to reach. I have never cared to be much of a talker, but I guess a gift of gab is a gift to use nonetheless; yes? As it says above; I just wanted to put it out there to rattle the world 'cause as a PROUD mixed person, shakin' "known" things 'round has been a rather entertaining part of an entertaining life so far. lol ...I just want to get down and dirty in, from what I've seen so far, a proud sport. By the way... how much velocity do you all think is generated from taking knees, elbows, and headbutts to the face from someone RUNNING at you full speed RUNNING at them full speed (NOT just standing)? ...juuuuuust enough to make them quit and put a pretty smile on my ugly face??? ;) lol Good luck, get down, or get out...

good luck

This should be good.

That sounds nice. Where are you located?

We are located in Houston, TX; sir. ENTERTAINING Super Bowl; by the way...

Duane "The Crutchmaster" Stevenson. Look it up or find out later...

"for two reasons: to make money to spill blood and to represent myself and TEAM CRUTCHMASTER"

isn't that like 4 reasons

If you have the heart and balls to find out then sign up and see. We have a saying in Rugby (one of MANY): BALL'S OUT! Anyone is welcome to meet the man and see if you have... well; look above... lol

...actually, Tony... to make money FOR spilling blood and to represent are 2 reasons... I have had over a dozen major concussions and I know how to count, buddy; what's your excuse?!?! lol

...look @ the AND part of the sentence; dude... Seriously, though; the man has a slight disability that IN NO WAY hinders his knowledge, aggression, and passion as a fighter. I been fightin' since pre-school when i broke a kid's nose who was in, like, the fourth grade w/ one of my brothers. If Mr. Duane can teach and tame my crazy ass then he is quality; ya'll. Heh, heh, heh...

It seems Eric as tho you are really on your way towards your real calling.....you now have 6 posts, and sound very convincing, I hope I never make you mad you sure sound mean!

P.S. BTW (by the way) since when did elementry schools start teaching rugby, it is obvious you learned in 1st or 2nd grade because in the second grade you would be about 7 years old. I figured all this out by the way you write....like a 14 year old!

like the last post...check please (that means we are leaving...we don't believe you)

I predict great things for your MMA career.

ty; rickoshay... I'm new to this life, this "posting" stuff, and the like; but I am enjoying having to deal w/ only one human at a time instead of 10-15 of 'em trying to take me out of a Rugby match!!!! lmfao take care... and DO NOT PISS ME OFF!!!! just kidding; brother. I'm nasty, but not a mean guy. fine line but big difference; yes?!?!

ty; Mr. Hellstrom... I just want to bleed for show because I respect the gladiators and warriors of the past and have respect for their passion because I feel it too...

cool; fishy... I had various and extensive hearing "problems" as a child, but have been SHOUTING w/ my fists and athleticism since; feel me?!?!

I hope so; sir... I didn't throw my hat and heart into this sport to be BAD; right?!?! lol

5-0-7

Your record? ...congrats... I hope to learn and grow towards success myself. Maybe we will meet soon; inside the cage or out... Just talk w/ Mr. Duane...

ty; sir. gotta be positive 'cause negativity just hinders your OWN mind; yes? ...just tryin' to give my all in any and EVERY way... ball's out, baby; ball's out...