Just watched the movie trailor.....

Not sure if this should be here or the otherground? I just watched the Friday the 13th Part II movie trailor...Jason is fat, out of shape, runs like a duck and has a lame ass tribal tat on his arm probably covering up a super-man? The kids growing up watching the original Jason were scared to death of him. The kids of today are going to think he is a bitch. Who cast this movie????

what's a "trailor"?

that is fucking hilarious

:-)

He might be fat and out of shape, boring, just got knocked out by 50+ Ray Mercer, but he would beat your ass, u lost twice to Chris Gilliam lol SNAP

Tito fears Coleman

guillen

randysan - He might be fat and out of shape, boring, just got knocked out by 50+ Ray Mercer, but he would beat your ass, u lost twice to Chris Gilliam lol SNAP

burn

Wes by bone-snapping armbar....

randysan - He might be fat and out of shape, boring, just got knocked out by 50+ Ray Mercer, but he would beat your ass, u lost twice to Chris Gilliam lol SNAP

Good night now.

Crooklyn - randysan - He might be fat and out of shape, boring, just got knocked out by 50+ Ray Mercer, but he would beat your ass, u lost twice to Chris Gilliam lol SNAPBut who's still relevant now??   I'd say Wes is having the last laugh...fair enough, but Tim did beat Wes

Was Jason chasing his prey in a hoveround?

wes by stomping the shit out of jason and saying fuck the rules this is a fight u fat out of shape bitch, how the fuck did u insult mma by getting ko'd by a 50 yr old boxer

Who said anything about Timmy??? I just said I saw the movie trailor. Thats why I asked if this should be on the otherground? This wasn't even mma related.....just my take on the new Friday the 13th "Jason". Thanks

Tim Sylvia = has been
Wes Sims = never was

jjj2121 - Tim Sylvia = has been

Wes Sims = never was
VTFD. Seriously, why post that? If you don't like Wes, don't click on his thread. No reason to be a jackass.

Zedlepln - 
Wes Sims = never was
VTFD. Seriously, why post that? If you don't like Wes, don't click on his thread. No reason to be a jackass.

Why post that? He's talking shit about somebody who has done about 20x more in the sport than he ever has.

Did they have any high speed Vespa chases?

jjj2121 - 
Zedlepln - 
Wes Sims = never was

Why post that? He's talking shit about somebody who has done about 20x more in the sport than he ever has.

I bet he kicks your ass.

Big Wes - Who said anything about Timmy??? I just said I saw the movie trailor. Thats why I asked if this should be on the otherground? This wasn't even mma related.....just my take on the new Friday the 13th "Jason". Thanks

I met you in Ohio for UFC 68 when you were helping Randy and all we did was bash on Tim.

I am a Wes Sims Fan!