Just won OGC again, ask me anything

Think I tore my shoulder again but I'm still here, leaving with that gold. Phone Post

I was there as well, what division? Phone Post

So was I. White belt? Phone Post

Congrats...and thank you for supporting the OGC!!!

Hope to see each of you on March 3rd!

Dustin Ware

Congrats! Phone Post

tylery101 - I was there as well, what division? Phone Post

225 white belt and beginner Phone Post

gzbull - Congrats...and thank you for supporting the OGC!!!

Hope to see each of you on March 3rd!

Dustin Ware

Thanks for another quality tournament, see you in Columbus Phone Post

Sugarfoot - Congrats! Phone Post

Thanks, see you at the academy Phone Post

Gotcha, congratulations. Great job Dustin, I always enjoy your tourneys Phone Post

Northside Strangler -

Camo gi? Or the large black man? Phone Post

Rival School -
Northside Strangler -

Camo gi? Or the large black man? Phone Post

Large black man lol, which one were you? Phone Post

You wouldn't recognize me I didnt compete this time. I was watching your matches because my team was over in that area. I also thought the guy in the Camo gi was a jackass and wanted him to lose. Phone Post

Rival School - You wouldn't recognize me I didnt compete this time. I was watching your matches because my team was over in that area. I also thought the guy in the Camo gi was a jackass and wanted him to lose. Phone Post

I went against him in No-Gi down in Louisville, he won on advantage 0-0 and of course he was much happier than myself after lol. He was a nice guy there but he seemed a little too amped up at this one. What was your team? I'll look at the video and see if I see any of your guys Phone Post

I was behind the video your mom I'm assuming recorded? She was really happy it was cool to watch.

That guy takes himself really serious haha.

I'm from Machados gym Phone Post

I think he is a judo guy. You two will always be the finals because you can take guys down with wrestling and he uses his judo. You guys are further ahead than the other gentleman in the stand up game and being bigger guys no one is pulling guard. Phone Post

Rival School - I think he is a judo guy. You two will always be the finals because you can take guys down with wrestling and he uses his judo. You guys are further ahead than the other gentleman in the stand up game and being bigger guys no one is pulling guard. Phone Post

He told me he was a high school state champ. I never got anywhere near that level of wrestling but it's certainly helped me. The guy I faced in no-Gi had some of the best wrestling ive seen at OGC Phone Post

Northside Strangler -
Rival School - I think he is a judo guy. You two will always be the finals because you can take guys down with wrestling and he uses his judo. You guys are further ahead than the other gentleman in the stand up game and being bigger guys no one is pulling guard. Phone Post

He told me he was a high school state champ. I never got anywhere near that level of wrestling but it's certainly helped me. The guy I faced in no-Gi had some of the best wrestling ive seen at OGC Phone Post

Keep it up man and good job. Maybe we can fight at an absolute one day Phone Post

Rival School - 
Northside Strangler -
Keep it up man and good job. Maybe we can fight at an absolute one day Phone Post
Thanks. What weight and belt are you? Cause unless Dustin does a white belt absolute hint hint lol, or I cut off a leg to make 225.....I'll be staying where Im at until promoted lol.

Northside Strangler -
Rival School - 
Northside Strangler -
Thanks. What weight and belt are you? Cause unless Dustin does a white belt absolute *hint hint* lol, or I cut off a leg to make 225.....I'll be staying where Im at until promoted lol.

I'm a 155 blue belt. Unfortunately there is no 145 or I'd cut down. Phone Post

Rival School -
Northside Strangler -
Rival School - 
Northside Strangler -
Thanks. What weight and belt are you? Cause unless Dustin does a white belt absolute *hint hint* lol, or I cut off a leg to make 225.....I'll be staying where Im at until promoted lol.

I'm a 155 blue belt. Unfortunately there is no 145 or I'd cut down. Phone Post

Where are you at again? There's an Indiana tournament that has a rooster weight and Super Feather, and Feather. Phone Post