Justin Bieber calls out Diaz Brothers?

You've been trolled hard. Phone Post 3.0

Shocking that he knows of the Diaz bros Phone Post 3.0

I would pay $100 for a ppv to watch Nick beat the shit out of that kid. Phone Post 3.0

We started Comedy Mondays again ?

It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt (or slapped)

I would pay whatever was asked of me to see Nick or Nate beat the shit out of this faggot and call him a bitch while they do it!

Please Dana for the love of God Almighty. Make Bieber vs. Nate Diaz pure boxing march! Nate would destroy Phone Post 3.0

2Fort - I would pay whatever was asked of me to see Nick or Nate beat the shit out of this faggot and call him a bitch while they do it!
So much Stockton slapping would occur lol Phone Post 3.0

Make it happen Dana.
Would definitely pay to see that.
Little snotty nosed punk walking around with funky dumper looking Pants like he shit his diaper really thinks he can take on a Diaz?

Cocaine is a Hell of a drug Phone Post 3.0

Plllleeeeeaaaassseee somebody make this happen!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I'd pay 100$ to see nate or nick fuck his world up Phone Post 3.0

Dave Chappelle did say it's not the blacks you gotta be afraid of it's the white guys who hang with them. No telling what they've done to gain their respect. Haha Phone Post 3.0

MissRARA -

Does anyone know the source of this statement?  I figure its a troll job, but knowing Justin Bieber and the spotlight of his American "blacktivities", who knows?  I figure the UG would get a kick out of it and/or maybe find the source. lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152188737554125&set=a.10151945673274125.1073741827.227993259124&type=1&theater

I voted you down for putting that little faggot on the ug. Keep that shit outta here Phone Post 3.0

That is a weird bra Miley is wearing.

C_H_A_O_S - These phone burglars are getting out of control! Phone Post 3.0
This lol Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - I would pay $100 for a ppv to watch Nick beat the shit out of that kid. Phone Post 3.0

I'll pay $149 for HD

The little snot had most likely been doing a lot of blow over the weekend and by the end of it all sat down to watch scarface and heard Tony Montana say "Fuck Gaspar Gomez and Fuck the fucking Diaz brothers, I'll bury those cockroaches".
He took it to heart. He's so adorable.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

The Diaz bros. Could instantly become the most beloved fighters in MMA history by slapping the shit out of this little fucker. I would love to see Nate slap on some sort of choke and hold it for maybe 2 or 3 minutes after the tap.

If true someone please exterminate this ass wart.