Justin Gaethje Will never be the same

In contrast to popular opinion, I think Justin Gaethje took a beating that will change him forever. Huge fan, thank you for all the wars JG!

15 Likes

He’s 35 now. Was just in a 5 round war where his nose was broken in the first round. Then got put to sleep in round 5

He needs to take some time off now

15 Likes

Never been a fan of JG. Personally I think he has an extremely low fight IQ. I like many wanted Max to win, but thought he would lose. But I am glad I was wrong.

JG needs to retire. That was one of those soul stealing beatings. Like Jiri’s ko of Reyes.

16 Likes

His eyes will never be the same…

4 Likes

Not a fan of Gaethje? How is this even possible?

22 Likes

Brain damage for sure after last night. Was it worth it? You can’t buy a new brain

To be fair, Justin was about to lose a decision. Max offered a way for either to end the fight. BMF belt holder obliged as he should.

20 Likes

Greatest KO ever. The most BMF possible ending to a fight

And no Gaethje will never after that beating topped off with a devastating KO at 35

17 Likes

Floral Shorts Holloway is a force

Blessed Man Forever

6 Likes

It appears that way. Life changing night for JG.

4 Likes

fucking warriors that shit was legit!

7 Likes

Wonder how much the eye pokes affected JG.

8 Likes

Justin doesn’t fight to his full capabilities

He has a wrestling background

If he mixed up take downs with his striking he would be a much better fighter

If you’re his coach how the hell do you not tell him to wrestle more. I don’t get it

8 Likes

We all love Max and it was a legendary result but it’s a shame that happened and the ref failed to address after the second time.

2 Likes

Justin should just retire

2 Likes

I was saying this all fight. Why do fighters so rarely make the adjustment of mixing in takedowns when they are getting pieced up on their feet?

2 Likes

Justin paid good money to fix his nose and his eyesight. He gets his nose broken and then poked in each eye! He must have had flashback to how it was a few years ago. And then brutally KOed at the very end. Tough day at work, except for the huge paycheck.

We’ll see. Others have come back from this, some have not. No way to know right now.

It sucks that Islam has basically been sitting idle like a pussy, while Justin and Olivera have been taken out for him. He better fight Tsarurkyan and not Dustin next!

5 Likes

I don’t get it either but he has KO power, it was his best bet to win still even if Max had the upper hand.

And, I don’t recall Holloway being taken down! I’m sure it has happened, but I don’t recall it.

Same but at this point, we knew Justin wouldn’t. The only time he did was when he was winning vs Fiziev I think.

Why did he throw so little leg kicks? I know he was getting hit when coming in, but it was better than throwing that overhand that kept missing. Why didn’t Whitman tell him to stick with the kicks?

Also, is he the first person to drop Holloway?