Justin Wren (Me) of TUF 10 getting ear drained

Wessel was hysterical!

Welcome to the UG, Justin.

Be prepared to be highly underrated, then overrated, then a world-beater, then worthless. The UG is a fickle mistress, but alas, she's like electric crack.

Here's hoping for big things in your future, other than sweaty men!

TTT

Hey Justin. Can you shoot me an email real quick? I have a question.

-Josh

justinthevikingwren -  I am about to head to bed but no I was a JUNIOR in High School in 2004... Graduated in 05.

Thanks for all the support by everyone, It is greatly appreciated!

Also here is a news story I just did for the Dallas, Texas News Station WFAA.

I think it came out well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLVTa1QBPU4

Holy shit dude, you're from north Texas? I'll be pulling for you man.

WAR VIKING!

props for surviving Alex

Yep I am from Fort Worth and then went to high school two years in Dallas, here is a way better link to the video I did for the Dallas News...

http://www.wfaa.com/video/index.html?nvid=392311&shu=1

Pern- I hope there are bigger things in my future besides sweaty men!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=34351610&id=40604893

I think someone can past just the picture for me? Yes that is me at the Iowa State Fair, sampling CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON!

I dont know if you can answer this but were there any fights in the house?

Whats up Justin!? Great to here from you. I am sooo stoked for this season. I will be pulling for you from the couch.

Is it true that Kimbo got KTFO in his first fight?

Appetizing.

Hey Justin,

Where's a good email address I can reach you at? I have a bit of a business proposal for you.

Please drop me a line@ jay.pagliaro@gmail.com.

justinthevikingwren -  Pern- I hope there are bigger things in my future besides sweaty men!

Well, you are moving to "Menver," right? It's a permanent brodeo here, meng, so I hope you're importing females.

There's a bunch of folks on here that live in CO and the Denver area, including myself. Did you say where you're training?

nice thread. good luck.

I will be training at Grudge Training Center in Denver, the old TsKo with guys like Carwin, Marquardt, Marshall, Ludwig, and Schaub. I will also be training at Easton's BJJ, I will do my wrestling at the OTC and I think with Northern Colorado when the guys go up there. Then I will be training with Jackson's camp in NM and our camps travel back and forth from Denver to NM.

Didn't know about the Menver thing haha, Luckily I have a long time girlfriend that will be moving to Denver with me soon enough.

Again, thanks for all the support UG!

TTT

Hey Justin this is Denis from Australia/Japan. About time you showed your bearded mug on here :) Always wondered why I never saw you here before.

Looking forward to seeing you in action on the new season of TUF!

Big Dennis!

Hope your wrestling camp in the mountains of Japan is going well! For anybody that doesn't know D is a master grappler... Great wrestler on scholarship at a Japanesse university, and an ADCC Competitor in past and this year... Not to mention he is a giant and shredded. This guy will be a monster in the UFC Heavyweight division... As SOON as he wants to be!

D you going to start fighting in Japan when you start back at MMA or Aus or where?

I know man I would read your threads a lot on here! I am proud to not be a 5 year Lurker anymore haha.

Yeah man I am so pumped for this season's TUF... It is going to be everyones favorite by far... I think it's going to be the favorite not cause of house drama, but because the fights are highlight reel finsihes in almost ALL the fights. Lots of great stuff for them to choose from D.

ttt