Justin Wren...

I fucking LOVE you! Got to listen to the JRE today and just needed to say that!

If there is anything specific the UG could do to help please let me know. Phone Post 3.0

Seriously! Justin is an incredible human being. Phone Post 3.0

Jason - I fucking LOVE you! Got to listen to the JRE today and just needed to say that!

If there is anything specific the UG could do to help please let me know. Phone Post 3.0
VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Signed. I pre-ordered the book and donated. All because it was clear he isn't selling shit, he's gonna continue on regardless of me. Dudes a real inspiration. WAR THE BIG PYGMY Phone Post 3.0

Justin is a special guy.

Link to his Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/210178929/fighting-for-freedom?ref=discovery

http://www.water4.org/fightfortheforgotten Phone Post 3.0

Can we have our own UG water well?! Phone Post 3.0

One of the best people to post on these forums for sure, if not the best.

Signed. How can u not love wren? Phone Post 3.0

Signed. Phone Post 3.0

Jason - I fucking LOVE you! Got to listen to the JRE today and just needed to say that!

Vu all u fuckers Phone Post 3.0

Listen to him on The fighter and the Kid as well.

Hes one of a kind Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Listened to him on jre yesterday I'm going to check tfatkt out today. Super great guy, hope he does great in bellator Phone Post 3.0

Justin will do great things so long as he remembers all that I have taught him.

Remember Justin... REMEMBER. Phone Post 3.0

Got Kirik to do it all up in a UG news article Phone Post 3.0

stoopsy - Can we have our own UG water well?! Phone Post 3.0

very sweet idea

how much would this cost Vikingman?

#OG PygmywellJustinwrentheman

Dude... I LOVE you bro and your encouragement :-) Phone Post 3.0