"JZ" Cavalcante Impressive!

Werewolf- The training is high level. Everybody learns together as a team. All the fighters have a tremendous amount of knowledge to share.

SMS- I agree with you. We'll see what happens.
Thanks for the support!

American Top Team

ATT!!!

no disrespect towards JZ, the fight with Nam was stopped way early.Only a couple of those shots were clean. Thats on Mario though not JZ. I think he is going to be a huge star in this sport.best of luck in the future.

I agree....but I also think that he is good enough to be lightweight world champ in ANY organization right now. I have known him for awhile & always could tell that he had the tools to be the champ.

I'd just love to see him maximize his marketability in an organization that gets the most exposure & therefore provide a vehicle for him to get awesome fights & sponsorship deals to boot.  

JZ is the best.

jammer1-
After the fight even JZ said that he was disappointed that the fight was stop early. I think he wanted to show more. But hey like you said that is on Mario not the fighters. Not only that Mario was right there and he would have a better view of what is going on than any of us.

Jz has a though fight vs. one, if not the best light weight K-1 fighter in K-1 rules. I wish him the best and something tells me that Jz will shock the world of combat sports after this fight.

Best of luck to him, WAR JZ, WAR NEGINHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JZ is gonna put the pain on Masato.