k-1 dynamite 2006 spoilers!

Is Genki next? If so, we MUST know about.... the theatrical entrance.

;)

Genki Sudo gets announced 4 big guys in tribal wear come out, genki is sitting on a throne with a tribal mask and head gear on being carried out they put him down he gets off the throne takes the mask off and a big tribal style dance ensues...sorry about the description not a writer lol, genki then proceeds to do the robot before walking down the ramp into the ring

followed by the entire tribe of dancers

cool :) thanks, man. I need to be in Japan next year for New Years Eve.

damacio page starts the action off well, but genki wins 1st round by triangle

next up Norifumi "KID" Yamamoto vs. Istvan Majoros

I can stay up for one more. ;)

Looking To Show The Difference

Norifumi KID Yamamoto did a light work out in front of the media on Christmas Day, at KILLER BEE gym in Shirogane. The majority of his work outs are hitting and kicking the mitts, two four-minute rounds. From the southpaw stance, KID threw a series of sharp and precise middle and low kicks. His speed was there too, displayed in various moves such as the duck under followed by a left hook. The reporters didn't get to see his body, and his wrestling or grappling work out, but because he has been concentrating on freestyle wrestling it doesn't mean his ability as an MMA fighter has declined. 'My opponent is gold medallist. He is not a half-ass.' KID gave respect to an Olympic winner but also showed confidence, 'I am not looking down on an opponent. Anything can happen in the MMA. I guess he saw my video and thought he can do it, right? He is taking me lightly. So I am going to teach him the inclemency of the mixed martial arts. I will finish him in the first round.' Apparently KID wants to display the difference.

source: http://www.mat-magazine.com/mat/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2326&Itemid=2

ty

kid wins 1st rd tko ref stoppage

How did the fight start? How many minutes did it go before the TKO?

kid gets a good clinch, lands a nice knee to the ribs, majoros cringes, bends over kid lands a few punches to the head, majoros falls down, ref stops the fight

up next choi hong man vs bobby ologun then saku

kid dominated the entire fight i didn't see how long the fight went though sorry

i think it was in the 3rd minute though

A bit too short... K-1 needs to do better matchmaking.

choi hong man comes out in a black suit and sideways cap rapping with a mic to his intro music and 4 asian gils strip the suit off of him before he walks down to the ring

ologun starts trying to land a jumping side kick and it doesn't work he lands on his side and choi hong man uses his long limbs to end the fight with gnp ref stoppage tko in the 1st minute

next up saku!!!!!

Praying for Saku........................

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand STILL THE PRIDE HEAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVYYY WEIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHT CHAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON OF THE WORLD EMELIANENKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FEDORRRRRRRRRRRRRR