k-1 dynamite 2006 spoilers!

2nd rd hari continues to land combos and pettas gets hit in the elbow i think, ref gives him a standing 8, hari then goes for a head kick which also hits pettas' elbow when he tries to block it, pettas cringes, turns away ref stops the fight as pettas' corner throws in the towel, looks like an elbow injury for pettas.

next up Mushashi vs. Randy Kim

How's Musashi vs Kim going?

meh ......rd 1 just ended both fighters really feeling eachother out nothing exciting .......k-1 rules

kim landed a coule good combos but nothing that really hurt musashi
rd starting now

I'm mostly waiting for the Kid Yamamoto fight. I hope I can stay awake that long.

haha yeah man me too and sakuraba 2nd rd musashi landing some good combos

i wanna watch masato fight too and bobby olgun vs choi hong man

Yeah, those should be good fights.

WOW!!!! Musashi lands a devastating combo, jab to the body overhand right Kim is out. Musashi by KO round 3

How well received is K-1 in Korea? Are the Korean people digging it? How is it like when there are Korean vs Japanese matches?

Man K-1 is HUGE in Korea especially now with choi hong man fighting, my coach here is one of the best k-1 fighters in korea, lim chi bin.....theres even a k-1 promotion out of korea now called khan, it's really big, mma is picking up here too now with spirit mc, and dennis kang doing so well

nxt up peter graham vs semmy schilt

how good is this kim?

he did really well 1st 2 rds and musashi took the 3rd and the KO

no i mean, hows his record, etc?

RANDY KIM

A Former National Shot Put Champ Stepping Into K-1
Musashi's opponent is going to be Randy Kim, a former shot put national record holder from Korea. This bout will be held under K-1 rules, five three-minute rounds. Randy was born on March 25th, 1975, and that would make him, 31 years old. This one is going to be his debut in K-1. He established a national record of 18 meters and 47 centimeters and retired from shot putting in June of this year, and in August began training kickboxing at Seido Kaikan dojo in Osaka along with the other Korean fighter Hong-man Choi, under the guidance of Taiei Kim. Randy has absolutely no prior experience in in any combat sport. He stands at 195 cm and used to walk around at 113 kg but since he began kick boxing, he has already lost 15 kg.

(source: http://www.mat-magazine.com/mat/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2326&Itemid=2 )

Not bad for not having any prior fighting experience.

semmy schilt wins 5th rd unanimous decision

next up Genki Sudo vs. "Jackson Page" (Damacio Page)