K-1 MAX:any results???

I saw it on TV yesterday.Very good show.If it will be aired in the US on PPV,it is worth buying.

They said that Murahama usually went straight at his opponents and attacked constantly, but he was VERY tentative against Kid. I don't know if that was because no one knew how Kid was going to fight, or if it was because of Kid's strength...

Kid's like one of the only Japanese fighters that's aggressive as hell and can bang like a mule. Most of the others seem technical, but don't take aggressiveness well.

"They said that Murahama usually went straight at his opponents and attacked constantly, but he was VERY tentative against Kid."

That's interesting.

"Most of the others seem technical, but don't take aggressiveness well."

Masato can handle it.

I'd like to see Kid vs Zambidis. :)

kid may be the baddest motherfucker alive, PFP he is no question in my mind. Id love to see him against BJ

I was very impressed with Kids stand-up, although Murahama didn't start like his normal self.
He also seemed to loose all heard once Kid threw him on his ass a few times.

Can't wait to see him back in the K1 ring, although the commentry comparing him to Naseem Hamed was a bit over the top.

Good exposure for him as everybody knows K1 - not many know about Shooto.

WOW!

Can't believe Kid won...

Gobruins-

Gomi is also similar to Kid in that he is an aggressive Japanese fighter who always comes to brawl.

SA

THANKS HUBRIS!!!

Let's get more pics than just that one fight though please. :)

Kid and BJ is not likely to ever happen, if anything Kid and bj will be training together in the future, Kato (kids team mate) was training with bj for his fight with Hughes. Dont forget BJ penn and enson Inoue (kids trainer manager, brother in law ) are both NOVA UNIAO black belts..;)

granted i've never seen Murahama fight but he looks awefully fat, out of shape and unathletic to me in those pics, granted i know you cant judge a book by its cover but wasnt this fight at 145lbs? You dont see many top guys at such a low weight look so 'fat', I can understand when a guy like Tim Sylvia or Ricco Rodriguez come in a little pudgy but im suprised at a little guy looking like that who's supposed to be a top fighter

More picsTournament fight 1

Tournamente fight 2Tournament fight 4

Albert Kraus

ttt

Thanks a lot Bro Hymn!!!

HUH??? lol

Murahama is better than you're giving him credit for.

"Which tells me that not only is Masato a better fighter but so is Kohirumaki."

lol, just cause they fought better fights against Genki doesn't necessarily mean they are better fighters than Kraus. While I do feel that Masato is better than Kraus I don't see their fights against Genki being an accurate way of judging who the better fighter is. And NO Kokirumaki is NOT a better fighter than Kraus. :)

looks like kid is noing to fight kohi in the next k-1 max.