Karen Gaethje upset that DC has opinions

So DC as a commentator stated that Islam could be deserving of a title shot after his performance. This apparently set off Justin. Man this dude has become super entitled, now commentators can’t even give opinions without setting him off

1 Like

Time will settle all of this. Islam will smash whoever wins that fight while Dustin and Charles fight down the road. Then Islam will fight whoever wins that
Championship fight

1 Like

As if DC was just being a commentator in that case. Get a clue.

DC should probably not be interviewing his teammates post-fight, either. Conflict of interest.

14 Likes

You could tell that conversation would rustle some jimmies

Justin really has been acting like an annoying bitch since his loss to Khabib.

Will probably lose his mind if Chandler beats him

13 Likes

Gaethje doesn’t deserve a shot as much as Islam IMO. Gaethje lost a title fight already.

8 Likes

Who has Gaethje beat? He’s 5-3 with wins over past prime Cowboy and Ferguson, a FW and had a humiliating loss in a one sided title fight. With all the talk of “depth” of the LW division, I have no idea why he’s in the picture or ranked so high.

Chandler is gonna thrash him.

8 Likes

Love Justin but he hasn’t fought in over a year and doesn’t have a win over a current top 5 guy. I’d personally have the winner of Gaethe vs Chandler fight Islam and then the winner gets a title fight.

2 Likes

I hope Chandler knocks him out, brutally.

4 Likes

i am a fan of both but hope Justin can absolutely batter Chandler because he seems the underdog. Will be fireworks whatever happens

3 Likes

Didn’t think the CTE would kick in this early.

3 Likes

You guys always bitch about DC but when Justin does it you guys flip out on him? It’s well-known that Khabib and Islam and DC are all in bed together and can’t say enough good things about each other so he does have a point. On the other hand Islam has one a lot of fights but then hooker is what his best win? That’s deserving of a title shot?

5 Likes

And LOL at you calling fucking one of the most violent fighters in UFC history a bitch. Man this place has gone downhill.

3 Likes

Man, there is no one in that division who can stop Islam. Only one with the well rounded skills is Chandler, but he is much smaller. Gaethje/Dustin vs Islam would end up looking like what Khabib did to them

1 Like

Am I the only one who actually likes DC more now in retirement as a podcaster and commentator lol I think he does fine

2 Likes

I’m not disagreeing with you. But when you are talking about who’s beat who… It’s Dustin and Justin that are deserving of a shot at this point.

1 Like

Chandler is a beast too. But again…

We’ll this weekend if Michael can deal with Justin. Everyone seems to forget how much he improved after his losses to Dustin and Eddie. He was a different fighter.

3 Likes

DC is a shill for who he trains with, he is a fraud and a joke, and doesn’t even try and hide it.

4 Likes

Daniel Cormier
@dc_mma

Give @MAKHACHEVMMA the title fight! I don’t even need to see who wins next week. This dude just killed it. Khabib said this was his MSG moment and boy did he not deliver. He’s gonna be the champ.

2:53 PM · Oct 30, 2021

Dan is Islam’s best win. Dan’s grappling isn’t his strength. Islam may very well be on his way. Like to see him fight a top 5 guy first.