Karen Gaethje upset that DC has opinions

Cant give a like for another 29 min, so here you go :+1:

2 Likes

Chandler got a title shot off a win over Hooker. In terms of current rankings, Hooker is the best win among Islam, Chandler and Gaethje fight history.

1 Like

Well if you remember, Michael was the back up fighter for the belt before he even had a fight in the UFC. So they were kind of moving him in there anyway towards the title. But either way if Charles can knock Michael out Justin will destroy him.

Oh, I have Gaethje beating Chandler, too. And of the three, Gaethje is my favorite fighter. I was just commenting on their wins and the resumes.

In fact, I think Gaethje is one of the more universally liked fighters in the UFC. But he has been kind of whiney about a lot of stuff and it has put some people off some.

2 Likes

I get that too. Just hard for me to sit back and watch some turd call him a bitch. Justin has been beaten. But he goes out on his sword. He’s a warrior.

2 Likes

DC was way over the top with it.
With that said, Islam is unbelievable.

1 Like

Joined Nov 1, '19
Gimme an F
Gimme an A
Gimme a G

Lol… shut up you wanna biker troll.

I asked for my 06 account to be deleted because I thought I was getting hacked/doxxed.

I had a literal bounty put on my head by three wayward ogers. Two are now dead and the third was Rumblefish who may be deceased as well, not sure.

1 Like

I think I remember about that. Two California guys wanted you dead and you posted all the places you frequent so they knew where you’d be. After that, they were never seen or heard from again!

1 Like

Are you the law bro?

1 Like

I think the Dustin fight looks just like the khabib fight but the Charles fight interest me just for the ground battle. Islam will get top position and I wasn’t to see what Charles does from his back. I think Islam wins but it would be fun to see.

1 Like

For sure. Charles vs Islam is far more interesting than Dustin

1 Like

I break laws bro.

2 Likes

Cbs Fbi GIF by Wolf Entertainment

1 Like

Respek brah.

2 Likes

I thought this was about Justin’s wife when I read the title.

3 Likes

I don’t like Makhachev the person, but he is ranked fifth. Chandler, Gaethje, Poirier, Olivera in front of him.

Chandler and Gaethje already had a title shot…

2 Likes

Hooker has lost 3/4 now… Hooker is Islam’s best win. Much like Khabib’s run. He just hasn’t fought anyone notable.

1 Like