Karen Gaethje upset that DC has opinions

Hooker battled Poirier to a decision, Makhachev destroyed Hooker as fast as Chandler.

2 Likes

True. Hooker, Dustin, Micheal and Justin want to bang. Islam is a great grappler. Obviously … So Islam’s strength plays into Dans weakness. Islam may very go on to be champ. But he’s going to have to fight the winner from this weekend. And there’s nothing wrong with that either imo.

1 Like

The fact that Gaethje got all pissy is kinda funny. I mean, theses commentators and analysts or anyone for that matter, is gonna have an opinion on things. Their own opinion. Justin “could” stfu and just destroy Chandler and make himself look like the better option. Especially after getting mauled by Khabib. Meh, insecurity shows itself in weird ways.

2 Likes

Everyone got mauled by Khabib. No shame there haha.

1 Like

Yeah, but even Conner went 4 rds…

2 Likes

I agree, this division just moves too damn slow.

I rewatched that fight recently. I think only 1 judge gave him that round and it was razor thin

I wish they would make a full card of 155… problem solved. We need a damn Grand Prix.

4 Likes

I think anything McGoober got in that fight was a gift, haha.

Karen OP upset Gaetbje had opinion in his chosen profession. Am I doing it right? Being this self unaware is an art that OP has seemed to master.

1 Like

Not objective? Conflict of interest? Personal bias?

Haha You guys hold these ufc commentators to a higher standard than politicians, the evening news and mega corporations.

He’s just a guy adding color commentating to fights. It’s not that serious.

It’s funny that we don’t hear Chandler whining all the time like Gaethje…

1 Like

Michael got knocked out by a grappler in his last fight.

They’ve all been too busy fighting multiple times over the past year…Justin, not so much

1 Like

Justin had a title shot and got walked through. Let islam have his turn. Mak has fought two or three times since justins last fight and crushed a very tough opponent in hooker.

1 Like

Justin is a gift from the just bleeds gods but Islam is a horrible match up for him. Islam might tap him as quickly as he did Hooker.

1 Like

Olivera has improved hands.

2 Likes

Dariush is more deserving

1 Like

I think Justin can win this fight if he trains exclusively for Islam. This would require different training and a different fight style, but I think he and Chandler are the only guys that have a shot at beating Islam

I mean it does kind of suck for how in the bag for Dagi fighters Cormier is.

2 Likes