Karo Parisyan in front of Nevada Commission(video)

-- cagewriter.com

http://videos.mmaweekly.com/view_player.php?id=3027

nice vids. i'd be a bit embarassed to have my mom come and complain to the school principal after i got my ass kicked in a fight even if the other kid kind of cheated a little.

Re: Karo - The "my friend told me to take this..." line doesnt work. Im not sure why people use that anymore, even if its true! Like the athletic commission would find taking pills from someone on fight day excusable because it was a friend.

Re: GSP - Nurse did not come off well. He sounded sincere, but it appeared to me he had no coaching on how to respond. His lawyer should have prepared him better so that his responses didnt sounded defeated and guilty.

As for Penn, dude got his ass seriously whipped. I think we'd all have a grudge if you took a beating like that and then it was later found your opponent was cheating.

later

Phil Nurse sounds ridiculous in that video.

They also let him off the hook. Why not grill him on using different techniques versus other fighters? Nurse rubbed GSP's legs vs. Koscheck and Hughes. No magical breathing technique. Chest and shoulders versus BJ and Matt Serra.

He cheated. Bottom line.

CrazyDriver16 - Phil Nurse sounds ridiculous in that video.

They also let him off the hook. Why not grill him on using different techniques versus other fighters? Nurse rubbed GSP's legs vs. Koscheck and Hughes. No magical breathing technique. Chest and shoulders versus BJ and Matt Serra.

Because Steven Friend taught Nurse the technique after the Fitch fight at UFC 87. This was addressed in their written response to the NSAC. Learn to read and you won't end up asking as many dumb questions.

4later

So it was ok to rub a body part other than his face with greased up hands before learning a new technique? This is explicitly written in the rules.

Who's dumb?

CrazyDriver16 - So it was ok to rub a body part other than his face with greased up hands before learning a new technique? This is explicitly written in the rules.

When did this example occur? What is explicitly written in the rules?

Who's dumb?

Once again, it's you. Congrats!

ttt for later

Hardcharger - 
CrazyDriver16 - So it was ok to rub a body part other than his face with greased up hands before learning a new technique? This is explicitly written in the rules.

Who's dumb?

Have you not seen the video of Phil Nurse rubbing GSP's legs?

It is explicitly written in the rules that you cannot touch a part of the fighters body other than his face.

CrazyDriver16 - 
Hardcharger - 

Who's dumb?

Have you not seen the video of Phil Nurse rubbing GSP's legs?

It is explicitly written in the rules that you cannot touch a part of the fighters body other than his face.

I've seen the fights where Nurse rubbed GSP's legs. I'm still waiting on you to provide the example where Nurse rubbed vaseline on GSP's legs.

Can you provide the exact rule that states "that you cannot touch a part of the fighters body other than his face". Explicitly written, as you stated, of course. Thanks in advance.

Dont they know who BJ Penns mom is, bros?

Evidence BJ, do you have any?

Actually, BJs mom has some evidence and she is going to present it to the commission as soon as the cookies are finished baking.

did he at any point say "Do you know who I am bro?!"

ttt

this may be the best thing that could happen to karo.

agree w/ maximus.

the dude needs to get off the drugs. until you lose your livelihood and possibly face losing your loved ones there's no consequence to drugs. as long as he doesn't get abandoned by his family... he could get through this.