Karo slapped by edmond

In early Phone Post 3.0

PisoMojado - How can he slap?! Phone Post 3.0
Ha VTFU Phone Post 3.0

MagSlim - Why Dana spends his time producing shit TUF shows instead of having a 209 and an Armenian reality show is beyond me.

Both of those would have 12x the ratings of a TUF. It's tv gold waiting to happen.

put it on fight pass and call it TUF: Too Hood for Cable TV (the unedited version) and i'm in.

MagSlim - Why Dana spends his time producing shit TUF shows instead of having a 209 and an Armenian reality show is beyond me.

Both of those would have 12x the ratings of a TUF. It's tv gold waiting to happen.

Ya damn right...I was actually talking with a legit producer about a show for the 209 gang along with Karo and his family, but the UFC makes things very difficult. And as we know, Nick doesn't always make things easy when it comes to cameras being in his face.

I can spot talent, but getting shit done in Hollywood is a million times tougher than people think.

I even talked to Cesar Gracie on the phone a few times about the show, but once the producer realized just how much control the UFC has over the fighters and the hoops you have to jump through, he backed out.

In for more Phone Post 3.0

The Fella -

manny can't be trusted.

Scummy Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill -
The Fella - 

Remember when manny made his debut? --- the only way to promote him was talking about his relation to Karo ....now manny's backstabbed his own blood?

lol....interesting

Ronda is causing all the Armenians to betray each other.

Damn that white she devil!! Phone Post 3.0

Armenians sells lots of wolf tickets Phone Post 3.0

ramaham - 
ChaosOverkill -
The Fella - 

Remember when manny made his debut? --- the only way to promote him was talking about his relation to Karo ....now manny's backstabbed his own blood?

lol....interesting

Ronda is causing all the Armenians to betray each other.

Damn that white she devil!! Phone Post 3.0

and then she goes and starts seeing the human jockstrap Schaub, they must be pissed.

In Phone Post 3.0

CapnKindBud - There are a lot of tough Armenians. I never really noticed before but they should do a TUF with them. Phone Post 3.0
TUF 22: Genocide

Out of line? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Chest Rockwell -
PisoMojado - How can he slap?! Phone Post 3.0
Ha VTFU Phone Post 3.0
x2 Phone Post 3.0

staygreenponyboy - Manny vs Karo - who wins?
The World.... Chico! :) Phone Post 3.0

In for a good ole fashioned Glendale bro off. Phone Post 3.0

There is no way this went down the way Manny says IMO. Karo is kind of nuts, he ain't going to take anyone slapping him lol.

I don't buy this story for a second but I'm in. Phone Post 3.0

In
Gotta hear what happens Phone Post 3.0

SO IN! Phone Post 3.0