Karo slapped by edmond

Lol. Drama.

I got Karo on this one. Phone Post 3.0

Reggie Warren Jr -

I just talked to Karo. His side is way different. He said Edmond attempted to slap him, but only grazed him and then Karo was all over him with punches. A bunch of guys tried to jump on Karo to stop the fight, but eventually Karo broke free and knocked Edmond down with something.

This sounds way more legit than OP post, but I'm feeling dramatic tonight! Phone Post 3.0

im so confused

Got MMAlk - 
Reggie Warren Jr -

I just talked to Karo. His side is way different. He said Edmond attempted to slap him, but only grazed him and then Karo was all over him with punches. A bunch of guys tried to jump on Karo to stop the fight, but eventually Karo broke free and knocked Edmond down with something.

This sounds way more legit than OP post, but I'm feeling dramatic tonight! Phone Post 3.0

BTW this is from Manny's twitter. In no way am I saying this happened. I to believe in Reggie's post.

It was the craziest shit I'd ever seen at a gym. Phone Post 3.0

Is Karo still a junkie Phone Post 3.0

The Karo the public has seen from interviews and his fights would never let that shit fly, for now Reggie's sounds way more believable.

madmav - 
MagSlim - Why Dana spends his time producing shit TUF shows instead of having a 209 and an Armenian reality show is beyond me.

Both of those would have 12x the ratings of a TUF. It's tv gold waiting to happen.

put it on fight pass and call it TUF: Too Hood for Cable TV (the unedited version) and i'm in.

it'd be like the Jersey shore of mma.

The Fella -

manny can't be trusted.

Lol who was he fighting here Phone Post 3.0

FEDORallDAY - Aren't Manny and Karo first cousins?! Phone Post 3.0
I'm not sure why you are asking this question, but I do know that under Armenian tradition, they can, and are encouraged to marry each other Phone Post 3.0

mmamonstar - It was the craziest shit I'd ever seen at a gym. Phone Post 3.0
Were you there? Give us a play by play. Phone Post 3.0

MagSlim - Why Dana spends his time producing shit TUF shows instead of having a 209 and an Armenian reality show is beyond me.

Both of those would have 12x the ratings of a TUF. It's tv gold waiting to happen.
Sweet baby Jesus!

All I have to say is that I'd be glued to the TV every week, not to mention.....

Episode Type: All
Keep at Most: All Episodes
Keep Until: I Delete It Phone Post 3.0

Just let Jerry tarkanean coach the Armenian team against Russians and you have your gold. Phone Post 3.0

Cameron0000 - 
The Fella -

manny can't be trusted.

Jeff Cox I think that was

Cameron0000 -
The Fella -

manny can't be trusted.

I think this is from the Cox fight, I will never forget a man named Cocks. Phone Post 3.0

Definitely got Karo in that fight. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Reggie Warren Jr -

Did you squash your beef with Karo too?? Phone Post 3.0

Logic MMA - where edmond comes from, people like that get slapped.

I had no idea the Blue oyster bar was that tough.

Got MMAlk - 
Reggie Warren Jr -

I actually think it makes the first post sound legit. If Karo knocked Edmond down with something, it makes sense for his friend to go on twitter and tell everyone about how Karo got slapped (without including any other details). I'd like to be on Karo's side, but that video of him and Nate Diaz seems to show that he's a punk / bully. He was trying to act all dominant and Nate was ridiculously nice & gave the guy every chance in the world to stop... But I guess Nate is way more capable of defending himself than Edmond.

Didn't Edmond know who he is bros? Phone Post 3.0