Karo slapped by edmond

FOX Force Five -
Logic MMA - where edmond comes from, people like that get slapped.

I had no idea the Blue oyster bar was that tough.
That song just went off in my head....the youngins won't get it but I did. Bravo Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Yes, karo said that Edmond did try to slap him or scratch him(might have been an auto correct), but he said he moved away from the slap and then attacked him.

I wasnt there, so obviously Im only hearing Karos side, but he said there were tons of witnesses who can confirm exactly what he told me

sockeye - 
Reggie Warren Jr -

I just talked to Karo. His side is way different. He said Edmond attempted to slap him, but only grazed him and then Karo was all over him with punches. A bunch of guys tried to jump on Karo to stop the fight, but eventually Karo broke free and knocked Edmond down with something.

Did you squash your beef with Karo too?? Phone Post 3.0

You usually become friends with someone after you beat them up in a streetfight. He gained a ton of respect for me and my skills. So yeah, we squashed Feta Cheese.

Yeahhhhhh, disrespected my family.... fuckin bitch got slapped son.... were killers here who are also a family, ya dobt talk shit about unibrows, armbars and body shots bitch.

nyhcloyalty - Karo would absolutely dismantle Chocula. Phone Post 3.0
Chocula. Good. Very good. Phone Post 3.0

I blame Vic Mackey for this whole thing. Also known as Ronda. Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - Is Karo still a junkie Phone Post 3.0

We're all junkies!

@MMAjunkieGeorge

Sub! Phone Post

gorgesjorj -
BW92 - Is Karo still a junkie Phone Post 3.0

We're all junkies!

@MMAjunkieGeorge
Quality.. never miss a beat GG Phone Post 3.0

Ronda

Why did he hashtag Ronda though? To get more twitter followers? Phone Post 3.0

Something about hashtagging Ronda in the tweet that just doesn't sit right. Manny prolly doing his best as Ronda's tampon dispenser/disposal. Phone Post 3.0

SOO72 - Karo is from Glendale, bro. If you know who he is, you know this story is BS. Do you have any idea what Karo would do to Edmond on the street, bro?!

Median single family home price is nearly $800K. Not exactly the ghetto. I grew up there and there was lots of fights, but a great place to live.

Reggie Warren Jr - 
sockeye - 
Reggie Warren Jr -

I just talked to Karo. His side is way different. He said Edmond attempted to slap him, but only grazed him and then Karo was all over him with punches. A bunch of guys tried to jump on Karo to stop the fight, but eventually Karo broke free and knocked Edmond down with something.

Did you squash your beef with Karo too?? Phone Post 3.0

You usually become friends with someone after you beat them up in a streetfight. He gained a ton of respect for me and my skills. So yeah, we squashed Feta Cheese.

is this story for real bro? hope he beat Edmond down good.

47 -
-D0DG3R D0GG13- - I just don't see Karo browing down like that to no one. Especially not that guy. Phone Post 3.0
Yep. The second chocula raised a hand, Karo would send him flying through the air. All bat like and shit. Phone Post 3.0
Fo' real.

This thread is fuckin killing me. Phone Post 3.0

blakemp -
Got MMAlk - 
Reggie Warren Jr -

This sounds way more legit than OP post, but I'm feeling dramatic tonight! Phone Post 3.0

I actually think it makes the first post sound legit. If Karo knocked Edmond down with something, it makes sense for his friend to go on twitter and tell everyone about how Karo got slapped (without including any other details). I'd like to be on Karo's side, but that video of him and Nate Diaz seems to show that he's a punk / bully. He was trying to act all dominant and Nate was ridiculously nice & gave the guy every chance in the world to stop... But I guess Nate is way more capable of defending himself than Edmond.
To be fair, footage of Edmond shows that he instigates things, also tries to put on the tough guy persona. Just maybe Karo had said something that wasn't viewed fondly by Edmond, who then slapped him(scratched, grazed, attempted to strike), Karo then wasn't going to take that, went at him, chaos ensued.

Now, if it WAS something he said, it could explain why Manny didnt have his back on this one, but the real question no one is asking, is why did Edmond initially strike Karo in the first place? Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't seem to me this guy stands a chance against Karo.

Should be noted that Dominic Gutierrez is 6-19...

UGCTT_CrestRio - 
blakemp -
Got MMAlk - 
Reggie Warren Jr -

This sounds way more legit than OP post, but I'm feeling dramatic tonight! Phone Post 3.0

I actually think it makes the first post sound legit. If Karo knocked Edmond down with something, it makes sense for his friend to go on twitter and tell everyone about how Karo got slapped (without including any other details). I'd like to be on Karo's side, but that video of him and Nate Diaz seems to show that he's a punk / bully. He was trying to act all dominant and Nate was ridiculously nice & gave the guy every chance in the world to stop... But I guess Nate is way more capable of defending himself than Edmond.
To be fair, footage of Edmond shows that he instigates things, also tries to put on the tough guy persona. Just maybe Karo had said something that wasn't viewed fondly by Edmond, who then slapped him(scratched, grazed, attempted to strike), Karo then wasn't going to take that, went at him, chaos ensued.

Now, if it WAS something he said, it could explain why Manny didnt have his back on this one, but the real question no one is asking, is why did Edmond initially strike Karo in the first place? Phone Post 3.0

because karo was talking bad about him,manny,honda and their camp