Karo slapped by edmond

lol

Armenian on Armenian violence

Kid Khudi - 
Gustafsson Broke Bones -
Kid Khudi - I know I don't post butttt I know how it all went down the other day. Whether you guys decide to believe me or not, this is the true story. Karo was asked to come to Edmond's gym so they can talk about the comments that he made about Honda, Manny, Edmond and his gym. As asked, Karo showed up and he brought couple of his training partners with him. Long story short, Edmond wasn't happy with the comments Karo made. Karo felt his comments we're just. It got heated pretty fast. Edmond gave Karo a hard slap to the face and they were immediately separated. So yes, Karo Parisyan did get slapped by Edmond. I don't know much more after that but this probably isn't going to be the end of this story...

Your post is full of holes and holds no water...

You Don't know how it all went down unless you were there!

We know these folks on both sides of this equation have shown great propensity for embellishment, so unless you were there, you Don't know.

You say this, "Edmond gave Karo a hard slap to the face and they were immediately separated. So yes, Karo Parisyan did get slapped by Edmond. I don't know much more after that but this probably isn't going to be the end of this story..."

But once again, I am left unbelieving.

You say you know how it went down, but you can't tell us what happened after the slap.

That, my dear Watson, tells me that you WEREN'T THERE and that you DON'T KNOW what really went down.

As far as you know, someone said, "you don't deserve to breath the same air as I do", and the other said, "Do you know who I am, BRO?"

It's elementary!
Lol.

When I said I don't know what happened after that, I wasn't talking about immediately after the slapping of Karo, I was talking about after Karo leaving the gym. Because that's what he did after he got slapped... Phone Post 3.0

Well now, I'm still a wee bit foggy on the details my good man(thanks for playing along!)

So, are you saying you WERE or WERE NOT at the aforementioned gymnasium at the same exact time as the reported altercation, OR NOT???

in for future development

Gustafsson Broke Bones -
Kid Khudi - 
Gustafsson Broke Bones -
Kid Khudi - I know I don't post butttt I know how it all went down the other day. Whether you guys decide to believe me or not, this is the true story. Karo was asked to come to Edmond's gym so they can talk about the comments that he made about Honda, Manny, Edmond and his gym. As asked, Karo showed up and he brought couple of his training partners with him. Long story short, Edmond wasn't happy with the comments Karo made. Karo felt his comments we're just. It got heated pretty fast. Edmond gave Karo a hard slap to the face and they were immediately separated. So yes, Karo Parisyan did get slapped by Edmond. I don't know much more after that but this probably isn't going to be the end of this story...

Your post is full of holes and holds no water...

You Don't know how it all went down unless you were there!

We know these folks on both sides of this equation have shown great propensity for embellishment, so unless you were there, you Don't know.

You say this, "Edmond gave Karo a hard slap to the face and they were immediately separated. So yes, Karo Parisyan did get slapped by Edmond. I don't know much more after that but this probably isn't going to be the end of this story..."

But once again, I am left unbelieving.

You say you know how it went down, but you can't tell us what happened after the slap.

That, my dear Watson, tells me that you WEREN'T THERE and that you DON'T KNOW what really went down.

As far as you know, someone said, "you don't deserve to breath the same air as I do", and the other said, "Do you know who I am, BRO?"

It's elementary!
Lol.

When I said I don't know what happened after that, I wasn't talking about immediately after the slapping of Karo, I was talking about after Karo leaving the gym. Because that's what he did after he got slapped... Phone Post 3.0

Well now, I'm still a wee bit foggy on the details my good man(thanks for playing along!)

So, are you saying you WERE or WERE NOT at the aforementioned gymnasium at the same exact time as the reported altercation, OR NOT???
Yea ,where you there or heard it from someone who was there? Phone Post 3.0

Is this about Karo' s MMAJunkie interview? I didn't think that was going to go well, talking about tampons over and over. He's strange, even for an Armenian.

I No Kung Foo - Is this about Karo' s MMAJunkie interview? I didn't think that was going to go well, talking about tampons over and over. He's strange, even for an Armenian.

Yes.

hubris - lol

A good portion of Armenian weddings end in a fist fight

In to find out if KK was actually there.

Reggie Warren Jr - 
I No Kung Foo - Is this about Karo' s MMAJunkie interview? I didn't think that was going to go well, talking about tampons over and over. He's strange, even for an Armenian.

Yes.

That interview, he kept going back and forth between Armenian unity and talking shit about tampons. He gas trying to build a bridge and burn it at the same time.

was*

In Limbo -

i was also there the other day and i got some video leading up to the slap before other people told me to stop filming

will post soon

Still waiting on you holmes Phone Post 3.0

hubris - lol

Bro on Bro violence IMO Phone Post 3.0

As an Armenian I can tell you this much. Its either going to end quickly or its going to escalate violently. Armenians have huge egos and it comes from having to defend out territory for years. Even in Glendale when they moved in they had to fight against the other ethnic gangs. So its been a constant battle.

Glendale is a nice area, safe and all but thats because a lot of Armenians are business minded people.

anyways I doubt Karo would let Edmond smack him without attacking back.

I heard Phil Davis advised edmond to do this.

PisoMojado - 
In Limbo -

i was also there the other day and i got some video leading up to the slap before other people told me to stop filming

will post soon

Where is this video????????

Bro, bro, bro your boat Phone Post 3.0

n3m -
PisoMojado - 
In Limbo -

will post soon

Where is this video????????
Where u at dawg Phone Post 3.0

Where you at Video?!

Where you at MOTHERFUCKER!?!?!

MagSlim - Why Dana spends his time producing shit TUF shows instead of having a 209 and an Armenian reality show is beyond me.

Both of those would have 12x the ratings of a TUF. It's tv gold waiting to happen.

VU

Hey Edmund if you are by chance reading this thread what do think about Marcos Maidana (35-3) +600 Phone Post 3.0