Karo slapped by edmond

In Limbo -

i was also there the other day and i got some video leading up to the slap before other people told me to stop filming

will post soon

Quality!
In for some footage. VU! Phone Post 3.0

Topsyjt -
In Limbo -

i was also there the other day and i got some video leading up to the slap before other people told me to stop filming

will post soon

Quality!
In for some footage. VU! Phone Post 3.0
Que benny Hill clip Phone Post 3.0

In Limbo - 

will post soon

who got the best of it is all i want to know. or who got the worst of it also works.

Are you sure it wasnt Honda who slapped him? She tends to deal with his beefs for him Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill -
The Fella - 

Remember when manny made his debut? --- the only way to promote him was talking about his relation to Karo ....now manny's backstabbed his own blood?

lol....interesting

Ronda is causing all the Armenians to betray each other.

Boobs Phone Post 3.0

Kid Khudi - I know I don't post butttt I know how it all went down the other day. Whether you guys decide to believe me or not, this is the true story. Karo was asked to come to Edmond's gym so they can talk about the comments that he made about Honda, Manny, Edmond and his gym. As asked, Karo showed up and he brought couple of his training partners with him. Long story short, Edmond wasn't happy with the comments Karo made. Karo felt his comments we're just. It got heated pretty fast. Edmond gave Karo a hard slap to the face and they were immediately separated. So yes, Karo Parisyan did get slapped by Edmond. I don't know much more after that but this probably isn't going to be the end of this story...

Your post is full of holes and holds no water...

You Don't know how it all went down unless you were there!

We know these folks on both sides of this equation have shown great propensity for embellishment, so unless you were there, you Don't know.

You say this, "Edmond gave Karo a hard slap to the face and they were immediately separated. So yes, Karo Parisyan did get slapped by Edmond. I don't know much more after that but this probably isn't going to be the end of this story..."

But once again, I am left unbelieving.

You say you know how it went down, but you can't tell us what happened after the slap.

That, my dear Watson, tells me that you WEREN'T THERE and that you DON'T KNOW what really went down.

As far as you know, someone said, "you don't deserve to breath the same air as I do", and the other said, "Do you know who I am, BRO?"

It's elementary!

Edmond was just upset that Karo told him how fucking awful that mural of Ali/Edmond is on the gym wall.

Somebody had to say it, so thank you Karo. Phone Post 3.0

Doc T - 
ChaosOverkill -
The Fella - 

Remember when manny made his debut? --- the only way to promote him was talking about his relation to Karo ....now manny's backstabbed his own blood?

lol....interesting

Ronda is causing all the Armenians to betray each other.

Boobs Phone Post 3.0

SOO72 - Karo is from Glendale, bro. If you know who he is, you know this story is BS. Do you have any idea what Karo would do to Edmond on the street, bro?!
Lmao the mean streets of Glendale! Phone Post 3.0

Gustafsson Broke Bones -
Kid Khudi - I know I don't post butttt I know how it all went down the other day. Whether you guys decide to believe me or not, this is the true story. Karo was asked to come to Edmond's gym so they can talk about the comments that he made about Honda, Manny, Edmond and his gym. As asked, Karo showed up and he brought couple of his training partners with him. Long story short, Edmond wasn't happy with the comments Karo made. Karo felt his comments we're just. It got heated pretty fast. Edmond gave Karo a hard slap to the face and they were immediately separated. So yes, Karo Parisyan did get slapped by Edmond. I don't know much more after that but this probably isn't going to be the end of this story...

Your post is full of holes and holds no water...

You Don't know how it all went down unless you were there!

We know these folks on both sides of this equation have shown great propensity for embellishment, so unless you were there, you Don't know.

You say this, "Edmond gave Karo a hard slap to the face and they were immediately separated. So yes, Karo Parisyan did get slapped by Edmond. I don't know much more after that but this probably isn't going to be the end of this story..."

But once again, I am left unbelieving.

You say you know how it went down, but you can't tell us what happened after the slap.

That, my dear Watson, tells me that you WEREN'T THERE and that you DON'T KNOW what really went down.

As far as you know, someone said, "you don't deserve to breath the same air as I do", and the other said, "Do you know who I am, BRO?"

It's elementary!
Lol.

When I said I don't know what happened after that, I wasn't talking about immediately after the slapping of Karo, I was talking about after Karo leaving the gym. Because that's what he did after he got slapped... Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - 

Time for some BROW ON BROW CRIME!!! UFC, make it happen!

pennviachoke - N Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Does he know who karo is bro? Phone Post 3.0

Word on the street is, it went down something like this.
http://gph.is/1kSX1nt

Kid Khudi - I know I don't post butttt I know how it all went down the other day. Whether you guys decide to believe me or not, this is the true story. Karo was asked to come to Edmond's gym so they can talk about the comments that he made about Honda, Manny, Edmond and his gym. As asked, Karo showed up and he brought couple of his training partners with him. Long story short, Edmond wasn't happy with the comments Karo made. Karo felt his comments we're just. It got heated pretty fast. Edmond gave Karo a hard slap to the face and they were immediately separated. So yes, Karo Parisyan did get slapped by Edmond. I don't know much more after that but this probably isn't going to be the end of this story...
Fucking bro on bro crime is on the rise, and it's going to only going to get worse. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know bro. One thing's for sure, if Edmond did slap Karo, there has to have been a scuffle after. Armenians are too proud to let themselves get slapped and leave it at that. This makes me believe Karo's version more.

A man with an Ali Mural with himself on it, seems like a shoe in for full of shit version stuff like this.

Reggie Warren Jr -

I just talked to Karo. His side is way different. He said Edmond attempted to slap him, but only grazed him and then Karo was all over him with punches. A bunch of guys tried to jump on Karo to stop the fight, but eventually Karo broke free and knocked Edmond down with something.

Sub Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0