Karo vs Koscheck At 68

Stylistically, Koscheck gets the (boring) decision.

Karo should've got Hughes next. Not interested in Kos yet.

nice edit^^^^

Karo will launder the blanket....

Thanks Irish (you caught me)

i do agree, Hughes / Karo would have been sweet.

"Kos by decision due to wrestling....unfortunate but true."

Karo by submission due to judo....unfortunate but true.

this is a pick em fight witch is good.

This is a great fight. Karo has numerous ways to win adn ill be intrigued as to if he can take Koscheck down. Kos is a great wrestler and Karo a great judoka, interesting to see who wins the takedown battle.

I say Kos wins via tko 3rd round.

"it cracks me up that the UG love Cockcheck, but hates Lindland."

Who hates Lindland?  Woogie would be a great addition to the UFC.

Rd1 - Karo lands some punches standing. Kos doesn't like it so he takes Karo down. Karo sweeps, works his way to side-mount, lands a few punches and finishes by Kimura about 3 minutes in.

"Rd1 - Karo lands some punches standing. Kos doesn't like it so he takes Karo down. Karo sweeps, works his way to side-mount, lands a few punches and finishes by Kimura about 3 minutes in. "

not likely, Kos has the best wrestling in the division.

"not likely, Kos has the best wrestling in the division."

Correction - KOS is the most accomplished wrestler in the division. GSP is the BEST wrestler at 170.

"not likely, Kos has the best wrestling in the division."

Correction - KOS is the most accomplished wrestler in the division. GSP is the BEST wrestler at 170."

again your wrong. 

time will tell

I think Kos takes this. He's really improved his over-all game.

It will be good to see him fight a guy like Karo. He's a good test for anyone.

I'm a big Karo fan but Kos will take this fight.

I say Koscheck is just too skilled a wrestler. He will be able to put Karo on his back.

"GSP is the BEST wrestler at 170."

Do you mean the best at takedowns and defense or actual wrestling? If you refer to wrestling, what do you base it on?

Bad matchup for Karo, actually. I say that as a Karo fan.

I picked Diego over Karo because GSP showed for all Karo's judo awesomeness, he can be outmuscled, put down, and controlled by someone with the proper strength and base. Koscheck certainly has the exact same fundamentals, its just a matter of wether he has the savvy to stay out of trouble and impliment his strengths.