Karo vs Koscheck At 68

this is a measuring stick for Kos...plain and simple

Karo will win. I have feeling he's gonna throw Kos at least once.

Just talked to Karo...this is all news to him. He hasn't heard shit about fighting Koscheck.

"for the last time Franklin is not a member of MFS."

For the last time... close enough.

"it cracks me up that the UG love Cockcheck, but hates Lindland."

You don't spend much time on the UG it seems.

I would bet Karo

Great fight! I think Koscheck will take it but I really hopes Karo breaks every bone in his body.

ttt

"Every takedown goes to Koscheck: Karo's judo is good, but Kos's wrestling is better."

Agreed. Koscheck is a better wrestler than Karo is a Judoka.

Regardless, even if Karo was as good a Judoka as Koscheck was a wrestler, stylistically and due to athleticism, Koscheck still takes this one.

This is like two diametrically opposing forces meeting. I hope Karo kicks the shit out of Kos.

I'll bet the farm on Karo. KOS could lay and pray but I doubt it.

unfortunately, I think koscheck takes this..I can't stand him.....I don't think Karo will submit him, but could possibly KO him because Kos has no chin.

i NEED kos or diego to lose.

Karo should whip his ass.

Kos is a great wrestler but to me he is still the same guy that Diego whipped on TUF, just more aggressive and better stand up, but Karo's stand up is better.

This fight might resemble Diego vs. Koscheck if it happens.

Karo is a tough mofo.

oh man, that will be a great fight. I hope Karo beats the blanket but in reality I see Koschek winning by UD.

karo takes this without question

I think Karo would whoop Koshchek even if he was 68.

listen guys... I HATE KOS!!!!!! however look at how well he did against diego when he was just a pure wrestler... and we all know diego did well against karo... nothing more would make me more happy than to see karo wup diego.. but man kos is making that transition... i'm calling a kos dec.

ttt