MMA Underground Forums

Karyn Bryant postfight interview with Rampage Lmao

Lol, that's why I love Rampage.

epwar - Waits for Bryant to file a sexual harassment lawsuit.

LoL, this is the 2nd time he's harassed a female reporter...it's literally just a matter of time before he gets slapped with 1.

she's "black, jamaican and white" What the fuck difference is there from black and Jamaican, weirdo. Rampage is the man though ahhah love that guy.

it could mean she's Jamaican white and black American

LOL

HIlarious -but I bet he gets a talking to from BLAF! As R00STER alluded to, if this happened in an NFL locker room, there'd be a shitstorm of controversy.

sideshowsteve666 -  HIlarious -but I bet he gets a talking to from BLAF! As R00STER alluded to, if this happened in an NFL locker room, there'd be a shitstorm of controversy.

Come on man on dutch tv you can say an do whatever the f#ck you want to.
This guy is trying to entertain and he is pretty good at it.

zFugitive - 
epwar - Waits for Bryant to file a sexual harassment lawsuit.

LoL, this is the 2nd time he's harassed a female reporter...it's literally just a matter of time before he gets slapped with 1.

Zuffa will squash it just like the baby killing drive he took.

Damn look at his neck. Alfa.

MMApostle - she's "black, jamaican and white" What the fuck difference is there from black and Jamaican, weirdo. Rampage is the man though ahhah love that guy.

I think what she meant was Black Jamaican and white. As in her black side being from Jamaica and then white. Just 2 parts not 3.

sideshowsteve666 -  HIlarious -but I bet he gets a talking to from BLAF! As R00STER alluded to, if this happened in an NFL locker room, there'd be a shitstorm of controversy.

This guy is trying to entertain and he is pretty good at it.

Delightone, I totally agree w/ you, just saying that Zuffa is trying mainstream the sport more and more and while I think that what happened in the vid is harmless and really funny, some would see it as bordering on being inappropriate and offensive (as seen from a few posts on this thread)  

I don't think the reporter was at all offended in this case, but I could totally see Dana pulling Rampage aside and asking him not to motorboat the reporters..    

Ghan - 

Dana won't even mention it because it's not a big deal. This isn't the NFL.

lol, you are a complete idiot if you don't think Dana is not going to talk to him about this one. The fighters are supposed to be seen as professionals and HAVE to behave as such on camera. Its just like when Brock made his beer comment at UFC 100 and dissed BudLight. He was singing a COMPLETELY different tune at the press conference after Dana took him aside. I know idiots on here think that this is the greatest thing ever but from a business viewpoint its a damn nightmare and has to be halted quick.

sideshowsteve666 - <table class="PostList" border="0" cellpadding="5"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="PostContent"><span id="userPost34550134" class="User-299019">

This guy is trying to entertain and he is pretty good at it. </span></td> </tr> </tbody></table>

I don't think the reporter was at all offended in this case, but I could totally see Dana pulling Rampage aside and asking him not to motorboat the reporters..    

LMAO, oh to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

Isn't her husband her cameraman?

frontrowbrian -  is Rampage afraid of Jon Jones?

He calls out everyone EXCEPT the champion. Shogun, Forrest, Rashad ..... call out the champ

I think he just was just saying he wants to avenge those losses, im sure he would fight JBJ...

Rampage afraid of Jon Jones lol, he's not afraid of anyone, the better one was when he was dry humping that white whore reporter from cage potato lol.

I am pretty sure the cameraman is her husband...........

Kinda awkward......

Damn....

Rampage will eventually come to the point that reward for the ufc isn't worth the embarassment and headaches that he has already caused and continuing risk of him doing it even more in the future. Just look at what this mental midget has already done and its a miracle that dana hasn't cut ties.

Why didn't he do that to Helwani? Phone Post