Karyn Bryant postfight interview with Rampage Lmao

MMApostle - she's "black, jamaican and white" What the fuck difference is there from black and Jamaican, weirdo. Rampage is the man though ahhah love that guy.

hurr durr
everybody with dark brown skin is "black"
everybody with pink pale skin is "white"

doesn't matter if you are from Cameroon or Mauritania
Armenia or Scotland
American racial dynamics are real and what everybody in the world should fit themselves into

guess some ppl still need to get the memo

Monsters Ball - 
zFugitive - 
epwar - Waits for Bryant to file a sexual harassment lawsuit.

LoL, this is the 2nd time he's harassed a female reporter...it's literally just a matter of time before he gets slapped with 1.

2nd? You must not have seen him in his Pride days.

yes you just made it pretty obvious who the tuf fans are. he has ALWAYS done this,

those tiny japanese girls in the ring never had a chance.

I like rampage a lot tho, he's just messin around.

MMApostle - she's "black, jamaican and white" What the fuck difference is there from black and Jamaican, weirdo. Rampage is the man though ahhah love that guy.

she may have said "'black-jamaican' and white"... there is chinese-jamaican, indian-jamaican, lebanese-jamaican, etc.. that you may not be aware of.

if she did mean 'black and jamaican and white'... Jamaican vs. Black American is like Brazilian vs Portuguese or Mexican vs Puerto Rican... or American vs English (i.e. not the same people).

as the other guy said, the world is bigger than 'one-drop' U.S.A.

He should count his blessing that he doesn't get sued.

I don't know about you guys but I sure wouldn't of appreciated it if that was my girl friend or wife.

I'm surprised about this video.It's really possible to do that in Europe .I know Rampage likes this kind of joke but in US he could get sued for less than that.

HAHA, you got to love Rampage, dude is funny

But seriously, Rampage needs to be careful or he'll find himself in court for sexual harassment real quick....

this interview is way more good-natured than the one where he dry-creampied that little brunette...and the asian reporter chick laughed the whole time... Phone Post

If Rampage lost the fight then we wouldnt even be talking about this cuz he wouldnt have been in that kind of mood.

Karyn kept it as professional as she could. Class act imo

Kommata - even she thinks it funny...

there are some pussys in this thread

Funny now , law suite tomorrow.
Let me put it so that your simple mind can understand it. Imagine doing this to a co-worker.
And if you still think this is okay then you probably will be spending some time in jail in the near future.

You gotta love rampage.

Also, any body have any videos from his pride days. He has always done great interviews

A lot of joking around on this thread but as much as I have always found Rampage to be a great and exciting fighter...he seems to be a douche bag. Not just to reporters though, multiple accounts on these forums that he wants nothing to do with his fans either.

Not to mention the energy drink/driving fiasco.

Legends - I am pretty sure the cameraman is her husband...........

Kinda awkward......

Pics of said shooked cameraman hubby?

And this is why we love Quinton Rampage Jackson.

Her laughing could have very well been out of discomfort. Obviously rampage doesn't even know her enough to know her ethnic background prior to the interview.

Pretty disrespectful of you ask me. The reporter is trying to build a professional career.

Also, it's not very original or funny to motorboat somebody. Phone Post

She said Jamaican Black White.... White is not a nationality nor is Black Never heard of a country called black or white where those people come from?

Phil: what's your point? Phone Post

His point is he doesn't understand punctuation. Probably one of those mental invalids who post here.

standupwarrior - Isn't her husband her cameraman?

Yes..which makes it even funnier.

Jon: how does that disprove that motor boating homes are nothing we've never heard before.

The point isn't really his lack of unoriginality but his disrespect and lack of class. Phone Post

Jokes* not homes Phone Post