Kavanagh is a bad coach

How dare he make a living and honor his commitments.

ausgepicht - How dare he make a living and honor his commitments.

His commitment should be to the fighters he trains daily, not his side project BS book he "wrote" dickriding Conor.  Missing a UFC main event for your own book is selfish as fuck.

and is 4 years in his forum not long enough to have an opinion?

Doing a book tour over cornering your fighter is not a good look. Even worse that it's the main event of a UFC card.

Like Artem even has a chance.

Easters -

His commitment should be to the fighters he trains daily, not his side project BS book he "wrote" dickriding Conor.  Missing a UFC main event for your own book is selfish as fuck.

Wait, this is coach Kav's forum? I thought he looked suspiciously like Kirik!

Damn, Son!

He's not shit. But he's very overrated. A BJJ coach who parrots every "train smart" mechanism he's ever heard from other coaches, fighters or even Joe Rogan's commentary. And jumped at every interview he could get before Conor had even made it.

He's a businessman who left the martial arts code behind him awhile back, no different than Conor. The fans probably love him, but it's tough to give two shits about him if you train yourself...

And lol at you puffing your chest at your join date.  All that tells me is that you're an old fuck who wasted way too much of his life in this stupid place.  

He was here in Portland a few months ago cornering Dillon Davis in a grappling match.

Easters - 

And lol at you puffing your chest at your join date.  All that tells me is that you're an old fuck who wasted way too much of his life in this stupid place.  

Cry more.

Easters -

Everyone knows it's 5 years dickhead 

I agree OP. Artem is a top lietenant to Conor, a vital sparring partner and seems loyal.

His coach is not showing him the respect he deserves which should be in his corner.

Easters -
One Championship Fan -

Holy shit... fucking dumb thread

Your mother

What a fucking retarded retort. 

Unsurprising really though i guess, it came from the same retard that actually posted this as a topic.

jonnyjitsu uktt - 
Easters -
One Championship Fan -

Your mother

Unsurprising really though i guess, it came from the same retard that actually posted this as a topic.

But he has 4 years on the forum! He's earned his right to vomit his stupid opinion by making a worthless thread!

ausgepicht -
jonnyjitsu uktt - 
Easters -
One Championship Fan -

Your mother

But he has 4 years on the forum! He's earned his right to vomit his stupid opinion by making a worthless thread!

You're in your forties shut up

Raise a family

ausgepicht -
jonnyjitsu uktt - 
Easters -
One Championship Fan -

Your mother

I have a high school diploma in the UG.  You watch Trading Spouses

ausgepicht -
jonnyjitsu uktt - 
Easters -
One Championship Fan -

Your mother

But he has 4 years on the forum! He"s earned his right to vomit his stupid opinion by making a worthless thread!

You're in your forties and drive a sedan and don't pay extra for XM radio because you love your join date

Double posting reeks of hurt feelings and desperation.

Tsk, tsk.

You're a pathetic human being.

NineFightFour - 

You're a pathetic human being.