Kavanagh is a bad coach

NineFightFour -

You're a pathetic human being.

lol I'm just having fun.  I posted with a legit opinion.  Half the posters agree and half call me retard.  Just having some fun with the ones calling me retard

Easters -
NineFightFour -

lol I'm just having fun.  I posted with a legit opinion.  Half the posters agree and half call me retard.  Just having some fun with the ones calling me retard

You are calling someone who is a bjj black belt, and amazing coach a piece of shit all because you're a hater.

again, you're a pathetic human being. Call up stairs and tell your mom to cook up some more bagel bites. 

Artem will realize who is his true Irish friends after this ko win victory.

NineFightFour - 
Easters -
NineFightFour -

You are calling someone who is a bjj black belt, and amazing coach a piece of shit all because you're a hater.

again, you're a pathetic human being. Call up stairs and tell your mom to cook up some more bagel bites. 

Hahahaha! Bagel Bites? LOL!

#rekt

NineFightFour -
Easters -
NineFightFour -

Why even bring up that he's a black belt?  There are plenty of BBs who are terrible people.  

I think it's shitty to leave one of your main guys hanging for the biggest fight of his life.  kavanagh obviously has his priorities and they don't involve Artem tonight, they involve his book.  Whatever.  He still knows the fight game well but it's obvious he won't be there for you when you need it unless your name is Conor.  

And I'll ask for mini corn dogs tonight.  Thanks anyway 

Artem is falsley believing he is cared for. I predict a defection back into Russia following this ko win victory

Easters -
ausgepicht - How dare he make a living and honor his commitments.

And lol at you puffing your chest at your join date.  All that tells me is that you're an old fuck who wasted way too much of his life in this stupid place.  

If this place is so stupid why are you still here?

thetouchofdeath -
Easters -

And lol at you puffing your chest at your join date.  All that tells me is that you're an old fuck who wasted way too much of his life in this stupid place.  

If this place is so stupid why are you still here?

Mostly to see Shen's posts

Easters -

His commitment should be to the fighters he trains daily, not his side project BS book he "wrote" dickriding Conor.  Missing a UFC main event for your own book is selfish as fuck.

and is 4 years in his forum not long enough to have an opinion?

you suck dude.

ausgepicht -

Is that what you're making for your 20 year old son tonight?

Easters - 
ausgepicht -

So, you admit you've been sonned?

Bravo.

ausgepicht -
Easters - 
ausgepicht -

Bravo.

I was VERY clear that tonight I was having mini corn dogs

Really? U really think Artum's style is coached? All he needs is someone to stand in his corner and yell "punch Artum, punch!" And "stop Artum, stop!"

Also dont know why we mention power his official record is 13-12-1....... .500 journey man at best with knly 4 knockouts. None in the UFC and the last one was verse a journey man in cage wars almost 3 years ago.

He got lucky with Conor. Guy is an absolute poser

Easters -
ausgepicht -
Easters - 
ausgepicht -

Bravo.

lol don't feed the troll ausgepicht the old fuck likes to use hashtags and brag about his join date... i think it makes him some kind of bad ass so you don't wana get into a argument with him or he will hashtag join date you

#rkd... is that how it's done ?

What about events other coaches have missed?? Pretty sure Jackson has missed a few and he's the highest profile there is...

ZeRoTZ Pointy Elbows -
Easters -
ausgepicht -
Easters - 
ausgepicht -

Bravo.

lol don't feed the troll ausgepicht the old fuck likes to use hashtags and brag about his join date... i think it makes him some kind of bad ass so you don't wana get into a argument with him or he will hashtag join date you

#rkd... is that how it's done ?

Haha thanks.  I mostly hang on the Atama forum so I don't know him