KEITH WISNIEWSKI

Thanks for the pics, if you could send what you have to me I'd be appreciative. I'm guessing the bloody chest belonged to me? Very good shots.

keithjustinwisniewski@msn.com

Spencer fisher vs Wisnewski = war!

"Can't forget to mention foxfirejesse who posted my name upwards of 100,000 times on what is now my favorite thread. Props to The Real Joker as well who showed equal support to his teammate and who was very cool in person"

lol. It was my honor. I had complete faith in you! Props to Joker for being very classy about it as well. Aside from his posts with Prater's name in them a hundred times! I can't wait till you and Josh Neer make it to the UFC. I just hope it's not against each other. Josh is my boy and you're the first fighter outside Des Moines that I became a die-hard fan of, so it wouldn't be a fun fight for me to watch! Guys like you and Josh are true warriors and you guys make this sport so great! Congratulations on your win.

Great pics...

I will call you when I get back Keith. I am in Canada right now... my cell is on roam. I decided to come to vancouver at the last minute. I want to talk to you about the fight. Do you have a video yet??? Great pics ladymama

-ShelbyGirl

Congrats on another courageous win.
Keith you don't happen to have any training partners in the mishawaka area do you? Valpo is just to far of a trip after working a full day. Hopefully I get moved over to that area in the future but, I am at my jobs mercy right now.

Thanks for any info.

Congrats Keith, we need to get together in the near future. We have to get Chris ready for Feb.
Tony Ross
Integrated Fighting

TRoss- I'm going to be down more often now, my military unit switched me to recruiting(telemarketing). I think I'm going to have duty sometime next week, so I'll try to make it down to train. Maybe a side trip to Broadripple can be arranged as well. I'll drop you a line this weekend.