Kelvin Gastelum vs. Brian Melancon

Up next... i got Gastelum

Kelvin via decision Phone Post 3.0

Looking for more Fedor esque GNP from Melancon

I picked Gastelum.

Cain vs. Fedor

Respect to Melancon for making sure the cameras got the Fight for the Forgotten logo on the broadcast.

FUCK YEAH KELVIN!!!!!!

Very impressive, I just hope they bring him up slowly, what a beast.

Amazing.... Kelvin is for real

Great finish!

Wow! Kelvin looked impressive! Phone Post 3.0

Great fight from Kelvin. Phone Post 3.0

Crushing victory for mini Cain.

Love this guy!! Phone Post 3.0

That was incredible.

Props to Melancon for stepping up though. I'm sure he still has a bright future in the UFC. Phone Post

Yeah props to Melacon for taking this on a months notice.

Impressed by Kelvin's killer instinct.... Phone Post

Fuck I love watching kelvin fight, dude is a finisher. Is it me or does he just seem to keep getting better? His next fight will be the one that cements him at welterweight, it should be a name fighter for sure...likely a tough gatekeeper type to really test him. Phone Post

Card -

Yeah props to Melacon for taking this on a months notice.

Absolutely this. Phone Post

My jimmy got bam bamm-ed - 

Fuck I love watching kelvin fight, dude is a finisher. Is it me or does he just seem to keep getting better? His next fight will be the one that cements him at welterweight, it should be a name fighter for sure...likely a tough gatekeeper type to really test him. Phone Post

Of course he is getting better. He's a decade younger than most of the guys he will be fighting. He is still at the very beginning of his learning curve and is already pretty nasty. He's going to continue to improve for the next five to seven years before he peaks.