Ken Shamrock news

Runner up for most worked fights in major organizations? Rich Franklin? Kimo? Kimbo? Bart Vale?

3 Likes

World MMA award ranks up there with winning a price a prize in a cracker box

2 Likes

I don’t know what it was for.It came across my Facebook.

Didn’t even know that Kirik won it last year.

2 Likes

John McCarthy won two? Gotta think they could’ve gave it to someone else the second time

2 Likes

What now?

In case you didn’t watch, Ken was in a standup exchange with franklin when he inexplicably threw himself down and went for an ankle with Franklin standing right over him.

In the Kimbo fight, the founder of the LIONS DEN forgot how to complete a rear naked choke.

The bart vale fight in japan was a work.

His fight with Kimo was suspect.

The guy is a carney

3 Likes

Ken never fought vale in Japan. They both worked for the PWFG, a professional wrestling company that staged Professional Wrestling events. A person would have to be completely brain dead to believe the rasslin match was real, as Bart’s work was terrible

3 Likes

the FO crew can proper FO

The way you wrote it implied rich Franklin was in the running for the most fixed fights along with Kimo, Kimbo, and Bart Vale.

Yes, the Kimbo fight was clearly fixed IMHO, and Ken is the scummy type of fellow to do that.

I dont remember the franklin fight and I dont think Rich is the type of character to do that knowingly.

2 Likes

That was never a fight, dummy

2 Likes

Which one and how so?

You really don’t know what you’re talking about do you?

Benedict Cumberbatch Drinking GIF

Went to his head and decided he was better than us.

I just didn’t know how to break the real reason he sold us like a pack of cigarettes in prison.

Or the way you read it

Just sayin…

1 Like

His fights in Bellator against Kimbo Slice, and Royce Gracie were for sure fixed.

3 Likes

How could you forget the Franklin fight?

On Spike, TUF finale or a fight night?

The infamous diving/rolling/falling knockdown ankle grab to TKO. It was all very strange from Ken.

shamrock fail

1 Like

Ive never seen that. Neat!

The only way that made sense is if ken smacked the back of his own head when he went down.