Kennedy Grabbing The Gloves

yellow wrkalogic - Already did, no one cares. Only reason he was able to rock Romero in the first place. This whole stool thing would have never happened if Kennedy hadn't grabbed the gloves.

Phone Post 3.0

Kenney is a cheater. No excuse for that.

teamquestnorth - If anyone knows what thread that bet was in they should bump it. Yellows paying that guy his money or he can get frozen or banned. Preferably perma banned Phone Post 3.0

Pot meet...

I honestly think grabbing the gloves should be legal. I mean why not? What's the big deal? You can kick people's knees in, kick them in the face, but you can't grab their gloves? It's even considered a dirty tactic?? Doesn't make sense to me. Phone Post 3.0

Drugs_Delaney -
teamquestnorth - If anyone knows what thread that bet was in they should bump it. Yellows paying that guy his money or he can get frozen or banned. Preferably perma banned Phone Post 3.0

Pot meet...
I don't get it.. Phone Post 3.0

doobie - I honestly think grabbing the gloves should be legal. I mean why not? What's the big deal? You can kick people's knees in, kick them in the face, but you can't grab their gloves? It's even considered a dirty tactic?? Doesn't make sense to me. Phone Post 3.0
You should also be allowed to kick people in the sack. I mean why is that even illegal? Phone Post 3.0

kill joy -

vd to all welcher talk, go make a thread instead of hijacking one

Wow Kennedy was crying about the stool so bad and he's no better. Id love to see someone put him on the spot about it. Phone Post 3.0

JOESONDO -
doobie - I honestly think grabbing the gloves should be legal. I mean why not? What's the big deal? You can kick people's knees in, kick them in the face, but you can't grab their gloves? It's even considered a dirty tactic?? Doesn't make sense to me. Phone Post 3.0
You should also be allowed to kick people in the sack. I mean why is that even illegal? Phone Post 3.0
Lol come on. You know what I'm saying. Kicking in the balls, eye gouging, and fish hooking should be illegal. But you're really gonna get your panties in a bunch over grabbing gloves? Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkalogic -
getgettinsomeread -
yellow wrkalogic -
teamquestnorth - What was the bame of the ug'er thar yellow welched on? Anyone remember Phone Post 3.0
You gonna go "make it right?" Be my guest.

Let's remember that you welched on me a few months back, so don't make an attempt to mount your high horse. Phone Post 3.0
He's not paying up cuz he claims that the mcgregor fight ended "illegally" Phone Post 3.0
It did.

I'm not giving money to someone when the fighter won dirty. If you want to, go ahead, but I won't. Deal with it. Phone Post 3.0
Welcher Phone Post 3.0