Kennedy TRT solution - No Bonuses

Shanks -
Ten eight round -
anthonyshogun - I have a feeling that if vitor was American he wouldn't be getting so much hate Phone Post 3.0
If Vitor was American he would have no place to hide. Phone Post
Because we put our cheaters as lead analysts on fox Phone Post 3.0
KKKAAAAA--BOOOOMMMMMM Phone Post 3.0

Test everyone and post the results

No penalties, let the chips fall where they may Phone Post 3.0

SOO72 - Some would say a cheat is a guy who snipes unaware combatants from hundreds of yards away too.
So he should warn them before shooting? Its kinda the point of a sniper to not reveal himself before firing.... Phone Post

Standup29 - 
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -
SOO72 - Some would say a cheat is a guy who snipes unaware combatants from hundreds of yards away too.
COD fags maybe. Insult his personal opinions. But don't insult the mans honorable service. That is shameful to do.
I don't agree with opinion. But just think, he fought, risked his life, and killed for your right to insult him. Phone Post 3.0
I respect him as a man and for having the fortitude to fight in war.

With that said... I am tired of people talking about soldiers fighting for our freedom. No. They are fighting for the interests of the fat cats in Washington, not for our "freedom."

Start thinking for yourself! Stop drinking the kool-aid. Phone Post 3.0
That might be what our government is doing but that is not why our troops risk their lives around the world. Get tired of what our government is doing all day but always trust our guys and gals are fighting for your freedom. It sure isn't the pay or care when they get home. Phone Post
Bahahaha. Fighting for your freedom. They are hired goons serving the corporate interests of Washington. Most of the planet hates them and you! Fucking idiot Phone Post
Wow what are you five? What you and the world think of our troops doesn't change what they THE TROOPS feel they are fighting and dying for.

I live abroad and have heard plenty good and bad about our military. I have friends in the US, British, German and Dutch military. I am sure I have a good grasp on what people think about us. It's more people hating our government than our troops. Of course some people just hate America period but that goes for everybody. And again, none of that changes what our Military believes they are doing. They may not agree with everything they are asked to do but do believe they are protecting our way of life.

Take your childish post elswhere. Your post was stupid. If you don't like America and want to bash us, do it like an adult. Won't respond anymore to morons like yourself. You got the attention you wanted. This is all you will get from me. Phone Post

Being born and living in Europe for almost 30 years i can only say that a lot of people here really hate this Americ fighting for fredom. Government and "brainwashed" troops. Dont know whats dutch/germn military stance on that but almost all people find USAs invasions onto different parts of the world retarded.

Also, Tim Kennedy is annoying. This whole "war on trt" of his seems more and more like a cry for help

whitesun -
Standup29 - 
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -
COD fags maybe. Insult his personal opinions. But don't insult the mans honorable service. That is shameful to do.
I don't agree with opinion. But just think, he fought, risked his life, and killed for your right to insult him. Phone Post 3.0

With that said... I am tired of people talking about soldiers fighting for our freedom. No. They are fighting for the interests of the fat cats in Washington, not for our "freedom."

That might be what our government is doing but that is not why our troops risk their lives around the world. Get tired of what our government is doing all day but always trust our guys and gals are fighting for your freedom. It sure isn't the pay or care when they get home. Phone Post
Bahahaha. Fighting for your freedom. They are hired goons serving the corporate interests of Washington. Most of the planet hates them and you! Fucking idiot Phone Post
Wow what are you five? What you and the world think of our troops doesn't change what they THE TROOPS feel they are fighting and dying for.

I live abroad and have heard plenty good and bad about our military. I have friends in the US, British, German and Dutch military. I am sure I have a good grasp on what people think about us. It's more people hating our government than our troops. Of course some people just hate America period but that goes for everybody. And again, none of that changes what our Military believes they are doing. They may not agree with everything they are asked to do but do believe they are protecting our way of life.

Take your childish post elswhere. Your post was stupid. If you don't like America and want to bash us, do it like an adult. Won't respond anymore to morons like yourself. You got the attention you wanted. This is all you will get from me. Phone Post

Being born and living in Europe for almost 30 years i can only say that a lot of people here really hate this Americ fighting for fredom. Government and "brainwashed" troops. Dont know whats dutch/germn military stance on that but almost all people find USAs invasions onto different parts of the world retarded.

Also, Tim Kennedy is annoying. This whole "war on trt" of his seems more and more like a cry for help
I'm European and you definitely don't speak on behalf of me or the 'majority' of Europe.

Your stance on America's foreign policy should be separate to your views on soldiers who put there life on the line. You talk more politics rather yet at a time of war you would look to the military for help, you would look to the military to defend your family no matter what country you are from.

Its easy for you to sit on your ass and complain about soldiers etc when you wouldn't be the one on the front line.

You are nothing but a keyboard warrior with nothing to bring but resentment and disrespect because of your own failures in life.

Soldiers aren't retards, they're family people putting there life on the line so you can carry on being a useless waste of space.

Next time you meet a soldier, shake his hand because he's doing a job you don't have the balls to do. Phone Post

Gilbosh -
whitesun -
Standup29 - 
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -

I'm European and you definitely don't speak on behalf of me or the 'majority' of Europe.

Your stance on America's foreign policy should be separate to your views on soldiers who put there life on the line. You talk more politics rather yet at a time of war you would look to the military for help, you would look to the military to defend your family no matter what country you are from.

Its easy for you to sit on your ass and complain about soldiers etc when you wouldn't be the one on the front line.

You are nothing but a keyboard warrior with nothing to bring but resentment and disrespect because of your own failures in life.

Soldiers aren't retards, they're family people putting there life on the line so you can carry on being a useless waste of space.

Next time you meet a soldier, shake his hand because he's doing a job you don't have the balls to do. Phone Post
Very well put. My Grandfather and Uncle are Vets and I always saw my Granfather shake soldiers hands and thank them as a kid. I always do it and not until I became an adult did I understand why.

Nobody wants countries to be invaded but soldiers aren't signing up for that. They sign up for Countey, Honor and for opportunities that can come after. Like I said above, it sure isn't the pay and benefits. They certainly aren't giving their lives for it. Phone Post

They sign up for a paycheck, and because they think it is the best opportunity available to them. They know when they sign up, that they are going to work for mass murderers, and they sign up anyway. They make informed decisions to murder for money, there is no honor in it, regardless of how many ways people romanticize it.

circa305 - Funny to see Tim Kennedy and Luke Rockhold talk shit about TRT when both of them are obvious juicers.

The only difference with Vitor is he has always been explosive and athletic so it makes him that much better.

Vitor has always been on the juice too, which is a lot more "obvious" than your claim that Tim and Luke are juicers.

All is fair in love and war

VD for douchebaggery Phone Post 3.0

whitesun -
Standup29 - 
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -

Do these Europeans also complain that we didn't send in troops fast enough during ww2? Phone Post 3.0