Kennedy TRT solution - No Bonuses

SOO72 - Some would say a cheat is a guy who snipes unaware combatants from hundreds of yards away too.
Ladies and gentlemen I give you am a with extra chromosomes. You downsy fucking twit. Phone Post 3.0

SOO72 - Some would say a cheat is a guy who snipes unaware combatants from hundreds of yards away too.
We're called scout snipers and I know where you live.

Jk Phone Post

teamquestnorth - Im starting to get annoyed with tim kennedy. Especially the last couple days. Phone Post
Yea it's annoying when people stand up for what's right. We should all just sit down and be quite and let cheaters dishonor our art. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Perry -
teamquestnorth - Im starting to get annoyed with tim kennedy. Especially the last couple days. Phone Post
Yea it's annoying when people stand up for what's right. We should all just sit down and be quite and let cheaters dishonor our art. Phone Post 3.0
No hes not. Hes just begging for attention and its annoying. Vitor is following the rules as is anyone who gets a TUE. Phone Post

FanToFighter -
COD fags maybe. Insult his personal opinions. But don't insult the mans honorable service. That is shameful to do.
I don't agree with opinion. But just think, he fought, risked his life, and killed for your right to insult him. Phone Post 3.0
No he didn't? Which war did Tim fight in that protected the US from being invaded?

THATS RIGHT! None!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Guys claiming TRT fighters are cheaters is ignorance because the fact remains it is legal. The guys complaining about it are guys who view themselves as inadequate. They are looking for an excuse why other people are more successful than them. Haters gonna hate! Phone Post

To all the people talking shit about the armed forces on remembrance day.

Seriously, your a grade A Cunt, a fat unsuccessful, uneducated ( I'm an Oxbridge grad, so don't try to be a smartarse) , piece of shit not worthy of the fortunate lives that you have given.

Disrespectful cunts. Seriously if you want to downvote, go for it, you naive, ignorant piece of paper shit.

I've had a long day in office, excuse me for the rant but I stand by my word, by the actions of members of my family who have died in combat that anyone in this thread with the audacity to be disrespectful on remembrance day is a cunt.

End of rant. Phone Post

tears for lube -
Standup29 -
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -
COD fags maybe. Insult his personal opinions. But don't insult the mans honorable service. That is shameful to do.
I don't agree with opinion. But just think, he fought, risked his life, and killed for your right to insult him. Phone Post 3.0
I respect him as a man and for having the fortitude to fight in war.

With that said... I am tired of people talking about soldiers fighting for our freedom. No. They are fighting for the interests of the fat cats in Washington, not for our "freedom."

Start thinking for yourself! Stop drinking the kool-aid. Phone Post 3.0
That might be what our government is doing but that is not why our troops risk their lives around the world. Get tired of what our government is doing all day but always trust our guys and gals are fighting for your freedom. It sure isn't the pay or care when they get home. Phone Post
Bahahaha. Fighting for your freedom. They are hired goons serving the corporate interests of Washington. Most of the planet hates them and you! Fucking idiot Phone Post
Wow what are you five? What you and the world think of our troops doesn't change what they THE TROOPS feel they are fighting and dying for.

I live abroad and have heard plenty good and bad about our military. I have friends in the US, British, German and Dutch military. I am sure I have a good grasp on what people think about us. It's more people hating our government than our troops. Of course some people just hate America period but that goes for everybody. And again, none of that changes what our Military believes they are doing. They may not agree with everything they are asked to do but do believe they are protecting our way of life.

Take your childish post elswhere. Your post was stupid. If you don't like America and want to bash us, do it like an adult. Won't respond anymore to morons like yourself. You got the attention you wanted. This is all you will get from me. Phone Post
Haha, so because the troops are brainwashed into thinking they are protecting American people while in reality they are butchering innocent lives for corporate interests makes it all ok? Fuck off you ignorant fuck Phone Post
You Sir, Are the epitome of what happens when someone with a low IQ and minimal life experience watches too many documentaries.

Congrats. Phone Post

Gilbosh - 
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -

With that said... I am tired of people talking about soldiers fighting for our freedom. No. They are fighting for the interests of the fat cats in Washington, not for our "freedom."

That might be what our government is doing but that is not why our troops risk their lives around the world. Get tired of what our government is doing all day but always trust our guys and gals are fighting for your freedom. It sure isn't the pay or care when they get home. Phone Post
Bahahaha. Fighting for your freedom. They are hired goons serving the corporate interests of Washington. Most of the planet hates them and you! Fucking idiot Phone Post
Wow what are you five? What you and the world think of our troops doesn't change what they THE TROOPS feel they are fighting and dying for.

I live abroad and have heard plenty good and bad about our military. I have friends in the US, British, German and Dutch military. I am sure I have a good grasp on what people think about us. It's more people hating our government than our troops. Of course some people just hate America period but that goes for everybody. And again, none of that changes what our Military believes they are doing. They may not agree with everything they are asked to do but do believe they are protecting our way of life.

Take your childish post elswhere. Your post was stupid. If you don't like America and want to bash us, do it like an adult. Won't respond anymore to morons like yourself. You got the attention you wanted. This is all you will get from me. Phone Post
Haha, so because the troops are brainwashed into thinking they are protecting American people while in reality they are butchering innocent lives for corporate interests makes it all ok? Fuck off you ignorant fuck Phone Post
You Sir, Are the epitome of what happens when someone with a low IQ and minimal life experience watches too many documentaries.

Congrats. Phone Post

Actually he is pretty much telling the truth. We have a volunteer military, and the last two commanders in chief are proven mass murderers. People who volunteer for the U.S. military are no different than islamic jihadists, or members of Mexican drug cartels. They are people who have decided to kill for a paycheck.

Slaughtering school children in Iraq isn't honorable and it isn't fighting for anyone's freedom.

GarlicSauce - Killing innocent people in illegitimate wars now entitles one to have an opinion on TRT. Interesting.
The faggotry is strong in this one. Phone Post

Pura Vida -
Gilbosh - 
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -

Congrats. Phone Post

Actually he is pretty much telling the truth. We have a volunteer military, and the last two commanders in chief are proven mass murderers. People who volunteer for the U.S. military are no different than islamic jihadists, or members of Mexican drug cartels. They are people who have decided to kill for a paycheck.

Slaughtering school children in Iraq isn't honorable and it isn't fighting for anyone's freedom.
You..are a fucking moron.

Do your parents know you are using their computer again? Phone Post

Wow, thats a compelling argument. Calling me names, because I typed the truth, hardly helps to make your point.

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT -
Pura Vida -
Gilbosh - 
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -

Congrats. Phone Post

Why? He makes a solid point.

He's not attacking them as individuals, nor the bravery they have shown, more the cause they are fighting for.

Can you honestly not see 'modern' wars are not about maintaining America's freedom? Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Pura Vida -
Gilbosh - 
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -

Congrats. Phone Post

He's not attacking them as individuals, nor the bravery they have shown, more the cause they are fighting for.

Can you honestly not see 'modern' wars are not about maintaining America's freedom? Phone Post 3.0
Slaughtering school children in Iraq? Really? Phone Post

Great idea, Tim Kennedy.

If people need chemical enhancements to compete then they should be penalized in some way to send a message that we want less TRT fighters not more.

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Pura Vida -
Gilbosh - 
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -

Congrats. Phone Post

I think 'slaughtering' is an emotive word. But in essence school kids in Iraq have died as the result of American military action.

Was it deliberate? Unlikely but I'm sure those affected by it couldn't care less either way.

The fact is, America are seen as terrorists by the 'good' people of the lands they invade.

You can sugar coat it all you want but the facts are America invades other countries for economic gain.

Not for freedom.

Not for humanitarian reasons. Phone Post 3.0

The war in Iraq was not for our freedom. The war in Afghanistan is debatable. Many people join the military because they have no other option. Many join the military because they possess a peculiar blood lust. Some join the military because they're patriotic and a little naive regarding our government. But no sane man joins the military to fight for corrupt special interests.

That might be the reality of most of what the U.S. military engages in around the world, but it's not fair to condemn soldiers for being brainwashed.

Direct Killings

Official figures and media-based estimates in Iraq, such as Iraq Bodycount, have missed 70-95% of all deaths. The most realistic and scientific estimate of war-related deaths comes from justForeignPolicy.org, claiming 1.455.590 victims in January 2011[6].

Analysis[7] carried out for the research group Iraq Body Count found that 39% of those killed in air raids by the US-led coalition were children. Fatalities caused by mortars, used by American and Iraqi government forces as well as insurgents, were 42% children.[8]

Of the 45,779 violent deaths for which IBC was able to obtain age data, 3,911 (8.54%) were children under age 18. Of the civilian victims killed by the US-led coalition forces for whom age data was available, 29% were children. [9] Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Pura Vida -
Gilbosh - 
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
tears for lube -
Standup29 -
DTAlexONE -
FanToFighter -

Congrats. Phone Post

I think 'slaughtering' is an emotive word. But in essence school kids in Iraq have died as the result of American military action.

Was it deliberate? Unlikely but I'm sure those affected by it couldn't care less either way.

The fact is, America are seen as terrorists by the 'good' people of the lands they invade.

You can sugar coat it all you want but the facts are America invades other countries for economic gain.

Not for freedom.

Not for humanitarian reasons. Phone Post 3.0
I'm not disputing that America since it's inception has gone to war for it's own interests which include economic gain. And in every war there is collateral damage and unfortunately that is at the expense of the innocent. That's a reality of war.

My intention was to dismiss any idea that American soldiers are murderous monsters slaughtering innocent school children. Phone Post

^^Iraqi's would beg to differ.

To them, American soldiers are just that. Whether you like it or not.

It's all about perspective.

If your kids were killed by foreign soldiers, would it just be collateral? Phone Post 3.0