KenP the man?

For someone to spend so much time trying to point out to the world that he is a "MMA Agent" to come on here and bash fighters, other promoters, get in heated arguments about people having multiple screen names, one has to wonder what a mental midget this guy is. Is it short-man's syndrome? Not enough attention or love growing up? The nerd growing up walking around the school halls with "kick Me" signs on his back?

Needless to say, this guy's mental shortcomings are going to be the topic of my final psychology paper, one that is going to require so much research, A guranteed A, thanks KENNYP!

Since KenP has devoted a huge thread of nothing but crap (Travis Fulton the Boxer?) I thought it might be a good idea to start my own worthless thread that is full of nothing but crap. This thread is called KENP the Man?

His play on his thread title questions a fighters boxing skills. Well I'm questioning KENP being a man. His "little child" emotions, attention needing, finger pointing, reason for being born, manhood are all in question with my thread title.

So if you have anything worthless to say or need to vent, here is the place to do it! Somewhere out there maybe, just maybe Travis will smile at this one. Oh and KenP, what is your importance to man kind anyway? Come on tell us, I'm sure no one is tired of you telling it yet!

Looking for 10k posts here! Courtesy of KennyP!

lol at you

This'll never last. Just come to the office and bitch instead.

anal seduction pav style

"lol at you"

Seriously, do you not roll your eyes in disgust everytime you come to the UG and you see that thread by KenP "Travis Fulton the Boxer?"

A thread that oozes low class showing up everytime we get on here. Can you guys go play with each other somewhere else?

then what would consider a whole different thread established for the purpose of bringing attention to that thread.  I stand by Candy's lol@ you

I agree, the whole thread was basically a slam on Fulton to start out with. I think it is kinda funny that pavs boy ricco just had a boxing match with some turd that ricco outweighed by like 100lbs or so. low class all the way.

Where is the Garv when you need him..?

I'll bump it up.

I just took a virtual dump on this thread.

off the chain

"then what would consider a whole different thread established for the purpose of bringing attention to that thread. I stand by Candy's lol@ you"

Because if I have to keep seeing that ridiculous thread in order for you pansies to draw attention to yourselves and show disrespect to a fighter then I might as well show disrespect to you and parody off of you. Keep enjoying your 15 minutes of fame while I keep it real!

So Heres LMFA off at you!

TTT

A BIG LOL.

i drive a thunderbird and have a patio home. my office w/ 6 employees is in cyber space......nah nah naha....i spend moer on mma then i make...because " i love what i do " nah nah nah....i cut my hair in styles to draw more attention w/ the myspace biotches....nah nah nahnaha....my boi cube has been a taxi driver for the past 20 yrs, i run him like my bitch...but don't him that, he is 2x my size and would crush me. i'm only 5'6.

LOL at using KennyP and Tonald Trump in the same breath. What a dig to the Trump! And hey, if KennyP's plan is to be a total idiot, sniveling snot nosed kid, he is doing a fine job of it. If that's what get's him clients then so be it. I wouldn't sell my soul for the sake of reping some fighters. You can do your job with class like Monte Cox or without class like KennyP.

And for the record, Don King has a lot of fighters and has made fighters money but there are a lot of fighters and fans that do not like the man because he is a weezel. You can do the same job and be a descent human being or you can do it KennyP style. When all said and done, KennyP will wish he did it with class and style. In the end he will be a has been and the fighters will be off with someone with class!

"YOU are talking about him and the more attention he gets the more his business he grows."

If this is the case than I'm sure Travis Fulton thanks you for keeping his thread going.

"he has gone from 6 clients to 30 in the past year). "

And what is the big deal about that. MMA has taken off, there are more fighters today looking for a rep then there has ever been in the past. More fighters = more of a pool to pull from. Basic economics my friend.

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!! PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF ME

still lingol at you

Nothing against Ken but I have to agree that the "Travis Fulton the boxer thread" has become something that is better suited for E-mail,text or myspace.

But then we wouldn't have so many visitors. I mean, honestly, several of us have made money based on business discussed on that thread, so there is obviously more value to our thread than any thread that you have ever been involved with. God damn mud-namer.

Candyman can LOl all he wants, he knows KennyP's rants has totally embarrassed his profession and those associated with him.

"But then we wouldn't have so many visitors. I mean, honestly, several of us have made money based on business discussed on that thread, so there is obviously more value to our thread than any thread that you have ever been involved with. God damn mud-namer."

Funny you guys need threads to make money.

You should make money anywhere possible IMO.

Hate much?