KenP the man?

I remember when this guy stopped by for help

Date: 12/29/06 11:13 AM
20351 Total Posts
Ignore User
<SCRIPT> if (readCookie('MMATV_USERID') == 141263) { document.writeln('Edit  '); } </SCRIPT>

I just wanted to see what all the commotion was about.

I may have a new client for you.

His name is Jon Murphy. And he is a badass undefeated Heavyweight go is on his way to the top

We really do need a testimonials page.

How do you bill 10 hours on President's day?  All I can do today is some A/R-A/P junk. 

I agree, testimonials are needed.

There have been a few from Vince and Baroni as well.  Tito stopped by one night when Sac and i were chatting.  Logan has put up a few good ones as well as Milk Pillows.

i can not find them all, but they would all look good in the conf room for sure.

[Edited due to the fact that GNPfan is using this thread to mock Fulton, Severn, Leben, &c.  This thread is unworthy of my presence.]

Of course you're beyond that, you're the freaking president of BCLP&A.  I'm sure that carries a lot of weight around your real office.

As busy as Boce is, he always finds time to make sure our general council is put on "ice" during the evening

Kind of cool to have a new conf room.

I think this is the right place for those lawyer banterings on things like what the ref said and did and the rules and what not of the Gracie vs Shamcock fight.

Also for hanging up stuff, pooping, and throwing up

[Edited due to the fact that GNPfan is using this thread to mock Fulton, Severn, Leben, &c.  This thread is unworthy of my presence.]

I don't think that is the case at all.

Everyone understands pooping and/or throwing up.  The same cannot be said for legal banter.

All are necessary, but ewww, gross

You guys are so odd. I can't believe you hold down jobs in the real world. Somewhere beyond the internets there is a place where people trust you.

lol, Logan you will find out soon, it is not about trust, they do not trust me at all.  I just make them and me a shit load of money so they look past their trust issues.

I kid I kid

"By the way, you really have not followed the thread well if you think it is about bashing fighters. It is more about networking."

"Several guys have made business contacts there, as well as several fighters have made money because of the thread (new fights, new contracts, and sponsors"

No, the douch kennyp started the thread bashing Travis, after finding out what a professional mistake it was you turned it into your stroke each others ego room. The matter of fact is you are still mocking Travis by keeping the thread alive.

If you are networking the create a networking thread with appropriate title or have Kirik creat a marking forum.

This is fun, you guys really do suck!

Yes, we do it to mock Fulton, and mock we shall.

We mock him so much, that he could give a shite less about the thread.

You are bringing up page 2 on a 555 page thread

This is our conf room now, and you no longer have a thread

Take a look around you, what do you see

Oh and go answer the questions, oh my guess is that you would not, because your life really sux and you are not proud of it

^ ^

Stand up guy.  Thank you

I like the new conference room, looks good, a little more art for the walls.