KenP the man?

Nice art work Pitt

DId my thread get hijacked?

Sorry, needed a new conf room for the lawyers and a place to hang up clients stuff

"Sorry, needed a new conf room for the lawyers and a place to hang up clients stuff"

Lawyers. LMFAO! This is how you spend your time as a Lawyer? Poor clients of yours! Do something constructive for them. No wonder Lawyers have such a dirt bag rep, look what you're doing. Disgrace to the legal field!

Wow---

You are a troll to the 100th power

"We mock him so much, that he could give a shite less about the thread.

You are bringing up page 2 on a 555 page thread

This is our conf room now, and you no longer have a thread"

Thanks for admitting you are mocking him. First Kenny does the dick tuck and said no he really meant to bash the state of boxing now you do admit to mocking him. He losers, get your stories straight. And if it is now your conference room then rename or start a new thread. That is the point of my whole thread! For once, do something classy and change the thread name.

Sorry, no can change the thread name. 

Yes, you got us, the whole 555 pages are all to mock him and you uncovered it, good work.

I by the way am not a lawyer, pay attention.

I know we are moving fast, please try to keep up.

So tell us what you do for a living again.  Stop tucking

"As busy as Boce is, he always finds time to make sure our general council is put on "ice" during the evening"

BITCHES!

And ruined the Pavamaniacs thread.  Doubly bitches--ROGUES!

Negative, ECW--that would be 101 for you. 

[Edited due to the fact that GNPfan is using this thread to mock Fulton, Severin, Leben, &c.  This thread is unworthy of my presence.]

^lol

Gota run, have a little work to do outside of the VO and Conf room.

Please keep mocking Fulton, it is paying the bills

[Edited due to the fact that GNPfan is using this thread to mock Fulton, Severin, Leben, &c.  This thread is unworthy of my presence.]

97 posts, 1251 views drawing attention to little kenny and his antics. More than I thought this little thread would do.

I'm not claiming to be this or that like some people (little kenny), In my way I'm pointing out how unprofessional his tactics are. Bashing a fiighter then leaving the thread title intact to continue to mock that fighter. My point has been made, you know there is a legit point to this thread but go ahead and continue to ignore what the initial intent of Travis Fulton the boxer thread was about.

Psst...I am mocking Ken.

"Steve by whatever he wants."

"If so, then this thread is a collosal failure... KenP's thread is 8500/125,000... drawing attention to the exact same thing."

You are saying little kennyp is mocking his own thread? His thread that he tried like hell to defend then latter began to pack peddle by stating it was meant as a slam to boxing not to Travis.

Thank you for clearing that one up.

"" 97 posts, 1251 views drawing attention to little kenny and his antics."

"Is that really your point???""

Hmm, more posts in less time than little Kennyp's thread.

Thanks guys, job well done!!! Funny how many posts a thread can draw when a promoters degenerates jump in to try and save him face and dismiss a thread that crosses a professional line.

Actually the thread has gone through about 100 different topics.

Also, I personally asked kirik if we could change the title a long time ago to the VO. He stated that thread titles can not be changed, it is just not in the programming.

so moron, thank you for helping out.

now there are 2 threads that will be our VO and Conf room and there is nothing you can do about it

It will haunt you everyday and mock Fulton for a lifetime