Kevin Lee on McGregor 'he's a culture vulture'

Jelly

He really is a awful twat.

Man this dude is pretty annoying. He's the only guy in the world I hope Conor KO's stiff someday. 

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Conor already said he borrows from multiple cultures. This is a non issue. Kevin Lee is a hater

Multiple cultures? Mostly black culture let's be honest.

The swagger, the money thing , he mostly stole floyds blueprint.

Fur coats money glasses that pimps like don magic Juan wear.

Etc etc

Lee isn't wrong.

Strykr619 - I find it ironic that all these fuckers are talking cultural appropriation.

If that's the case then they need to stop playing American football, basketball and baseball since they were created by white's and all the AA's now are playing it (using their retarded logic of course).

Nobody wants to watch a bunch of slow white guys run up and down ... there's a reason there aren't many white skill players in the NFL and if you're going to white in the NBA you better be skilled like the Euros or bring something special to the table. Baseball I think you already have that it is popular to play baseball in most AA communities.

when was the last time There was a white starting cornerback in the NFL? How long did that last? Jason see horn and Eric weddle then they moved him to safety. Wonder why.

Talee -

the racial tention is crazy its his opinion key word opinion

This. So many easily triggered people on this forum.

Kevin Lee is winning, just like his last fight

Guy trying it pull off the Carlton look 

This guy is quickly becoming the most unlikebale fighter in the UFC. And it's not even the kind of unlikable that makes you want to tune into his fights to watch him lose, it's the sort of unlikable that makes you want to skip his fights altogether

AnericanFootball -
Bojack Horseman -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Conor already said he borrows from multiple cultures. This is a non issue. Kevin Lee is a hater

Etc etc

Lee isn't wrong.

None of Conor's clothes were designed by black people. So he may be a culture vulture, but not black culture. 

This, his clothes are european, his tattoos were jacked from a Canadian (an actual Canadian, not the code word white people use when movie theaters get too loud).  His schtick is from pro wrestling, and gee, Floyd Mayweather was the first celebrity to ever flaunt money?

I saw he was swagger jacking Mr Rogers, and figured it's same ol woze me bullshit. What he gots to say about Venus & Serena? Axe him bout that. 

Is Kevin Lee a culture vulcher from japanese and brazilians etc because he likes and uses jiu jitsu?

As long as Conor doesn't vulch the black culture by abandoning his new son, I'm good.

kevin lee dresses like young thug and rich homie quan child

Bojack Horseman -
Strykr619 - I find it ironic that all these fuckers are talking cultural appropriation.

If that's the case then they need to stop playing American football, basketball and baseball since they were created by white's and all the AA's now are playing it (using their retarded logic of course).

Nobody wants to watch a bunch of slow white guys run up and down ... there's a reason there aren't many white skill players in the NFL and if you're going to white in the NBA you better be skilled like the Euros or bring something special to the table. Baseball I think you already have that it is popular to play baseball in most AA communities.

when was the last time There was a white starting cornerback in the NFL? How long did that last? Jason see horn and Eric weddle then they moved him to safety. Wonder why.

Wanna know why? Part of it is because the old slave owners wouldn't allow the scrawny blacks to breed. They bred them for strength and endurance. They wanted workers. They manipulated the race. In Africa you must be strong to even make it to an age where you can breed.  Sad but true.  Go to ANY 8th grade and look at how many white twerps there are and you'll see that there are black kids who look 25 years old (some are lol ) and are easily more powerful than the white kids. 

Just the way it is.  We won't bring up test scores because it all evens out in the end 

Bojack Horseman -

Etc etc

Lee isn't wrong.

Wrong. He took mostly from prowrestling. Mayweather did as well. 

Ryann Von Doom - 
Bojack Horseman -

Etc etc

Lee isn't wrong.

Wrong. He took mostly from prowrestling. Mayweather did as well. 

I love how anytime a fighter acts brash they are "taking from pro wrestling"

There are fighters that actually took from pro wrestling (Chael) and then there are ones that are just exaggerating their personality and playing it up for the cameras (Conor).  Pro wrestling didn't invent being cocky.

i agree chael is very pro wrestling like

Kind of ironic since northern blacks copied the irish by coming up to NY and working all the shit jobs for little pay