Khabib Dad addressing Conor's Kadyrov comment

Outlaw’d by Lytle -
Osbot -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
touch -
wiggum - Anybody know what the post says?

Defending Kadyrov is unacceptable any way you slice it.

What the post says is written in the first post.

Can you translate it for me?

He did.

"You’ve seen McGregor’s comment about our meeting, here it is on Mount Arafat. Ramzan Akhmatovich came to learn about the problems and congratulated all Muslims. Let The Most High be his Judge."

Yah, I want that one translating. 

He pretty much said "only god can judge him"

Joshinho -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
Osbot -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
touch -

What the post says is written in the first post.

Can you translate it for me?

He did.

"You’ve seen McGregor’s comment about our meeting, here it is on Mount Arafat. Ramzan Akhmatovich came to learn about the problems and congratulated all Muslims. Let The Most High be his Judge."

Yah, I want that one translating. 

He pretty much said "only god can judge him"

He said ''most high", maybe a reference to the Diaz brothers

KING Stannis Baratheon -
cawkgobbler -
thestaton -

you would think his old ass dad, ali, would all disappear until this shit is over.  NOT.  engage McGregor after you got slaughtered yesterday.  his dad has no business running his mouth ever. he's a do nothing terrorist wannabe.  

How did he get slaughtered? Conor came off as childish and cringeworthy. Was the laugh effective? I thought the strongest comment made was by Khabib. It was somwthing like "My father raised me to never give up and always show respect, what did your father teach you?"

Did you like the part about the hardman staying on the bus like a coward? Conor articulated that shit perfectly even you should be able to understand.

Did you really back out of the other thread where you showed you were a racist and never answered a single question to try and start something new here? Dude, Conor is a showman and lies out of his ass to make his side sound better. Do you want him to admit that the Artem thing was with Artem and Conor made it his thing? Conor avoided that question every time Khabib told him to ask Artem why he was slapped. I don't care how impressed you are that Conor boxed Mayweather this time either so just answer a question instead of gloating and projecting.

cawkgobbler -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
cawkgobbler -
thestaton -

you would think his old ass dad, ali, would all disappear until this shit is over.  NOT.  engage McGregor after you got slaughtered yesterday.  his dad has no business running his mouth ever. he's a do nothing terrorist wannabe.  

How did he get slaughtered? Conor came off as childish and cringeworthy. Was the laugh effective? I thought the strongest comment made was by Khabib. It was somwthing like "My father raised me to never give up and always show respect, what did your father teach you?"

Did you like the part about the hardman staying on the bus like a coward? Conor articulated that shit perfectly even you should be able to understand.

Did you really back out of the other thread where you showed you were a racist and never answered a single question to try and start something new here? Dude, Conor is a showman and lies out of his ass to make his side sound better. Do you want him to admit that the Artem thing was with Artem and Conor made it his thing? Conor avoided that question every time Khabib told him to ask Artem why he was slapped. I don't care how impressed you are that Conor boxed Mayweather this time either so just answer a question instead of gloating and projecting.

Nah I didn’t back out of anything. Some little girl was bleating about TOS and not long after I couldn’t post in that thread. I’m still not sure what questions of yours I didn’t answer but the main point is that Khabib acted like a hardman with his whole crew of tough guys on one man.  And when the tables turned he cowered on the bus. He made it worse by getting off afterwards and trying to act like he didn’t. It’s ridiculous you can’t see the parallel there and the fact Khabib isn’t the fearless human killing machine you think he is. He had his chance and he stayed on the bus. Hopefully the reality sinks in and I don’t have to keep spelling it out for you.

KING Stannis Baratheon -
cawkgobbler -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
cawkgobbler -
thestaton -

Nah I didn’t back out of anything. Some little girl was bleating about TOS and not long after I couldn’t post in that thread. I’m still not sure what questions of yours I didn’t answer but the main point is that Khabib acted like a hardman with his whole crew of tough guys on one man.  And when the tables turned he cowered on the bus. He made it worse by getting off afterwards and trying to act like he didn’t. It’s ridiculous you can’t see the parallel there and the fact Khabib isn’t the fearless human killing machine you think he is. He had his chance and he stayed on the bus. Hopefully the reality sinks in and I don’t have to keep spelling it out for you.

Remember how you avoided everything about Conor's excuses for every loss and not just Floyyd? Remember how you didn't know about how Conor thrashed Joe Duffy for boxing for money and how you used Conor boxing for money as your way out of any question you didn't have an answer for? No one ever said Khabib is a "fearless killing machine" other than you.

At least in this thread you stopped fighter bashing after you cowered on your bus of projected opinions and false info you spout as facts from the scary last thread. You're making it worse by getting off your bus after that thread died down and trying to act like you didn't. Hopefully you will get Conor's nuts off your chin before the fight.

Slowshot -
Osbot - 
Slowshot -
Osbot - 
FatBuddha -
ImOldGreg - 

100% this

Cliffs on Kadyrov?

Him and his father were leaders in the Chechen seperatist movement, and the first two chechen civil wars.

During the second Chechen civil war, radical islamists began to infiltrate the Chechen militias and take them over. Kadyrov and his father switched sides and joined the Russians and helped stamp out an Islamist attempted take over of the Caucasus region. 

This Islamist infiltration (Wahabist and Salafi) first emerged in Chechnya and later attempted to spread into Dagestan and other Islamic majority republics in the Caucasus region. They called themselves the Caucasus Emirate (a Califate), but were stomped on by Chechnya led by Kadyrovs, Dagestani militias, and Federal Russian forces.

Since then, the Caucasus Emirate has collapsed, and many of the supporters of the Caucasus Emirate who survived the war, fled ultimately to Iraq and Syria where they ended up in ISIS/ISIL or Al Qaeda affiliated groups.

In 2004, Kadyrovs father was assassinated by Islamists, and Kadyrov has been waging a personal crusade in Chechnya and the surrounding region on Islamists on what is quite literally the front line of the war between western civilization and radlical islam.

He might have done some nasty shit, but he’s also in the leader of the place that the precursor to ISIL tried to invade.

Equating russia with western civilization is being VERY generous to the rooskies.

Western civilization is typically defined by values which Russia largely shares with us. Russia is a blend of West(European) and East(Asian). In short, it is perfectly correct to include Russia in Western Civilization for this very reason. It isn’t JUST western, but it would be incorrect to exlude it based on eastern influences, because the the bulk of the population, economy, political capital, etc etc, has always lived within the European side of things. 

Go to Moscow. Go to Leningrad. Go to any major western Russian city. Tell me that isn’t western civilization, and not just western civilization, but among the pinnicals of European culture.

Russians a weak, easily cowed people, who vote for men like Putin because they don’t know what to do without an autocrat telling them how to live their lives.

(I’m American, and I recognize the irony in my statement, given our current leadership).

Not sure about "weak" and "easily cowed". Hitler thought that too…

Then it got cold.

Those motherfuckers are tough as nails. 

cantuna4u -
Slowshot -
Osbot - 
Slowshot -
Osbot - 
FatBuddha -
ImOldGreg - 

100% this

Cliffs on Kadyrov?

Him and his father were leaders in the Chechen seperatist movement, and the first two chechen civil wars.

During the second Chechen civil war, radical islamists began to infiltrate the Chechen militias and take them over. Kadyrov and his father switched sides and joined the Russians and helped stamp out an Islamist attempted take over of the Caucasus region. 

This Islamist infiltration (Wahabist and Salafi) first emerged in Chechnya and later attempted to spread into Dagestan and other Islamic majority republics in the Caucasus region. They called themselves the Caucasus Emirate (a Califate), but were stomped on by Chechnya led by Kadyrovs, Dagestani militias, and Federal Russian forces.

Since then, the Caucasus Emirate has collapsed, and many of the supporters of the Caucasus Emirate who survived the war, fled ultimately to Iraq and Syria where they ended up in ISIS/ISIL or Al Qaeda affiliated groups.

In 2004, Kadyrovs father was assassinated by Islamists, and Kadyrov has been waging a personal crusade in Chechnya and the surrounding region on Islamists on what is quite literally the front line of the war between western civilization and radlical islam.

He might have done some nasty shit, but he’s also in the leader of the place that the precursor to ISIL tried to invade.

Equating russia with western civilization is being VERY generous to the rooskies.

Western civilization is typically defined by values which Russia largely shares with us. Russia is a blend of West(European) and East(Asian). In short, it is perfectly correct to include Russia in Western Civilization for this very reason. It isn’t JUST western, but it would be incorrect to exlude it based on eastern influences, because the the bulk of the population, economy, political capital, etc etc, has always lived within the European side of things. 

Go to Moscow. Go to Leningrad. Go to any major western Russian city. Tell me that isn’t western civilization, and not just western civilization, but among the pinnicals of European culture.

Russians a weak, easily cowed people, who vote for men like Putin because they don’t know what to do without an autocrat telling them how to live their lives.

(I’m American, and I recognize the irony in my statement, given our current leadership).

Then it got cold.

What is this guy talking about.

Osbot - 
FatBuddha -
ImOldGreg - 

100% this

Cliffs on Kadyrov?

Is there more to the story? Sounds like he’s fighting Muslims in Chechnya. That’s not a bad thing.

Soul Gravy -
Osbot - 
FatBuddha -
ImOldGreg - 

100% this

Cliffs on Kadyrov?

Is there more to the story? Sounds like he’s fighting Muslims in Chechnya. That’s not a bad thing.

During the second Chechen civil war, Salafist and Wahabist extremists (basically the two sects of Islam that cause probably 99.99999999999999999% of all Islamic terrorist attacks) began to infiltrate and take over Chechen militias fighting the Federal (Russian) forces. The Kadyrovs switched sides, because of the religious fundamentalists taking over the rebellion. Later on, Islamists assassinated Kadyrovs father.

Later, in the 2000’s, these Islamic fundamentalists began to also invaded Dagestan and other Republics/Countries in the Caucasus region. They declared "The Caucasus Emirate" think ISIS in Chechnya, Dagestan etc. Kadyrov and his Chechen forces spearheaded the efforts to stomp them out in Chechnya. In Dagestan, civil militias rose up immediately and began fighting them off, before federal forces were dispatched to assist.

After the Chechen forces, Dagestani militias, and federal Russian forces broke the back of the Caucasus Emirate, the majority of these fighters, fled to Iraq and Syria and joined ISIS or Al-Qaeda (or AQ affiliates like Al Nusra).

Kadyrov also made a, perhaps overly macho, offer to deploy the Chechen military to Syria to wipe out ISIS several years ago.

Suicidalforlife -
cantuna4u -
Slowshot -
Osbot - 
Slowshot -
Osbot - 
FatBuddha -
ImOldGreg - 

100% this

Cliffs on Kadyrov?

Then it got cold.

What is this guy talking about.

Read a book asswipe.