Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Alex Pereira

Khabib left the sport with 29 wins and 0 losses. He is without a doubt the best in the world. Alex Pereira did what most MMA fans didn’t think he could do. Take out the great Israel Adesanya in not just one but two sports. Khabib has destroyed all challenges. The world has yet to see Khabib fail. To be the greatest in the eyes of the people one must take challenges. Khabib is still young and younger than Pereira who found MMA later in life.

The public believes Khabib will never return but I know he will. Like an eagle watching its prey Khabib will swoop down at the right time. The question is who will he attack for a title.

Pereira is much bigger about six inches taller. He also is two weight classes higher than Khabib. It’s the classic striker vs grappler fight except its one of skill vs size. Khabib the better ground fighter would have his hands full trying to take down the much bigger man.

In the battle Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Alex Pereira who would you favor and why?

You are judging other people by your standards. I fully believe him when he says he is done. He has honor, and we have no reason to believe he would do anything differently than he stated. You may not stand by your word, but you are projecting your low standards onto him. I will bet any amount, for any length of time, that you will never see him in MMA again. Believe it or not, some men still have standards that they live by.

1 Like

Welfare conor beats them both in under minute

1 Like

Khabib would smoke him. And Khabib beats Izzy too

And I’m a pereira fan who thinks Khabib is overrated

But that’s a good stylistic matchup for Khabib

1 Like

Alex fan but don’t embarrass him like this.

1 Like

Welfare Conor got subbed by Irish tomato cans without wikipedia pages :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Look at his soul trying to leave his body when Khabib took it here.

Yes. Khabib retired in his prime out of respect for his mother, after his father passed away. He felt it was much too stressful on her and would take years off her life if he continued. He’s at peace with everything he accomplished in MMA and the decision.

1 Like

WRONG it was conor after floyd 100mil payday
Asalam malaykum

Conor before that payday arguably lost to Nate Diaz twice :face_with_hand_over_mouth: This bum was never anywhere near Khabib’s level.

Hope that helps.

Who have ever outstrucked diaz?

Slap Conor Mc Gregor GIF - Slap Conor Mc Gregor Khabib - Discover & Share GIFs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Khabib Mcgregor GIF - Khabib Mcgregor Conor Mcgregor - Discover & Share GIFs

Khabib Conor GIF - Khabib Conor Khabib Smack - Discover & Share GIFs

Slap Conor Mc Gregor GIF - Slap Conor Mc Gregor Khabib - Discover & Share GIFs

If Conor wins, ... | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

So who has outstrucked diaz? @JackMerridew

Masdival and Thompson both finished him off the top of my head.

I love Diaz but he’s a gatekeeper,

him beating Conor’s ass was embarrassing.

Your boy sucks, lump it.

What Is The Stockton Slap? - YouTube

It’s crazy to me how much khabib was getting better at boxing. Those gifs show good placement of shots.

The fake tie to right hand under the elbow and to the ribs was a killer shot.

Then jabs and couple check hooks to Conor’s head!

Conor got stunned and didn’t want to even engage in trading.

MR. C

So thompson 20years ago by kick to the head and masvidal by doctor stoppage?

Dustin Poirier TKO Conor McGregor GIFS | Sherdog Forums ...

Welfare conor

Looks like an emaciated 145 weight cheat who would go to be 1-3 at LW