Khabib officially retires from sport of MMA as coach and promoter after winning 2022 Coach of The Year

This has been confirmed now.

Pay your respects here to the most dominant fighter over 29 fights round for round in MMA history,

the p4p #1,

Hall of Famer,

coach of the year 2022.

GOAT.

Khabib and his father have singlehandedly opened MMA to the monsters on the Caucasus mountains.

Champions will rise one after the other.

Islam Makhachev GIF - Islam Makhachev Islam Makhachev - Discover & Share  GIFs

5 Likes
1 Like

Lotsa goats need his love and affection over there in his sandy paradise… Time to pursue his true passion now

18 Likes

I can see that. Eagle FC seems to have turned into a flop after only a couple big events.

2 Likes

That has to do with the war.

They still have events in Russia all the time.

I think Khabib wants out of promoting and coaching even though he was statistically the most successful coach and fighter ever.

Think about having all that money and having to roll around with sweaty guys and being mobbed by fans all your life. He wants to go off the grid, never liked fame or taking credit.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Bet the goat farm on Volk now

1 Like

Islam Makhachev GIF - Islam Makhachev Islam Makhachev ...

You are obsessed.

9 Likes

Well without Khabibs coaching, Islam is screwed

Easier said than done.

I would argue that its very difficult to walk away, completely.

MMA/NHB is not like other sports.

3 Likes

What are his businesses that he will run?

1 Like

ec tetera

1 Like

Will you go away OP, if Kabib does?

9 Likes

@JackMerridew what do you think the odds are that he just doesn’t want to deal with villains like Kadyrov?

1 Like

they need him but he is stepping away from MMA coaching so they will have to make do with the next guy, Rashlam Ghoolagoolamdov or whoever is next in line.

1 Like

well bye GIF

3 Likes

Now that he’s being overshadowed by Islam he cant handle it and is quitting.

6 Likes

Khabib is a homo

3 Likes