Khabib officially retires from sport of MMA as coach and promoter after winning 2022 Coach of The Year

he’s gonna get so fat.

6 Likes

Probably part of it. Too many conflicting interests. Him growing MMA in the region pits him directly against the other main fight club in the Caucasus which is Kadyrov’s club. There has already been friction in the past.

I think it’s mostly his ridiculous schedule though. If you look at him over the last two years the guy is on a different corner of the globe every couple days helping his buddies train. That probably gets taxing and does not meet with his religious/ethical standards on how he wants to raise his family as he’s become a non-existent father. It’s hard to understand Khabib’s thought making process on this because he has vastly different beliefs.

Anyway, he posted this on his IG stories so it is all but official.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnHxHfLMcSP/?hl=en

“Habib dedicated almost 30 years to the sport. Now its time for family”.

“Khabib is leaving the MMA industry. It about coaching and everything else related to MMA. The reason is Khabib’s desire to devote more time to his family”.

2 Likes

He will rise junior Khabib to be a better striker then he was, that is his plan
Asamaleykum

1 Like

That should be incredible considering Khabib himself outstruck McGregor.

Yes ofc, his son is probably mature enough to learn 1-2

Interesting if he’s getting into politics right now a lot of people in his country don’t want to be part of Russia anymore.

That 1st draft didn’t sit well with them and the rumours of a second draft and closing borders isn’t going to help.

What are his businesses that he will run?

1 Like

What are his businesses that he will run?

1 Like

Has there ever been a fighter who somehow manages to inflate accomplishments as well as Khabib can?

“Guys, I know it’s hard, but I have to do this guys, it’s never easy but we all have to do this some time guys, I am going for lunch, see you at 2”.

I’ll say this though, he is not greedy and he knows when to leave. He’s also a Muslim and has strong morals, so people hate him.

3 Likes

Not surprised. Seeing a pattern here

1 Like

Just wait…he has a video all lined up for this question…it shows how Khabib is a billionaire…:rofl:

Good. Maybe he’ll finally shut the fuck up about it.

5 Likes

Is he taking your tongue with him into retirement? Or is his anus hurting from your relentless attachment the reason for him retiring?

1 Like

3 Likes

I was wondering what was up with eagle fc - I found it odd that Kevin Lee was eyeing a ufc return since I thought he was locked up with eagle fc for at least another fight

The Ukraine Russia war happened so the promotion now only runs in Russia and will continue to just not with Khabib.

Khabib took that as a sign from Allah.

Allahhumdoolah.

2 Likes

he loves him so much he created the video by himself

Khabib isn’t the goat, OP is a fag just like 2pac

3 Likes

I’m thinking of following Khabib’s lead and retiring from the UG after winning GOAT status when I called my shot after banking more heavily on it than any poster in UG history.

MMA and the UG are both much shittier without their respective GOATs.