Khabib officially wins coach of the year, UG in ruins, best fighter and coach

@jgiveshead what are your thoughts on this? Fairly impressive no? Best fighter and coach.

4 Likes

Well deserved

4 Likes

Did any of his fighters lose?

Seems like he earned it. Or at least did a good job continuing his father’s work. We will see in the next 10 years whether it was him.

3 Likes

He’s been manning the ship for the past ten years. It’s him and they’re only getting stronger.

Going to be good to see Khabib in the winning corner at nigh every event cross promotions for the next decade.

BTW Umar Nurmagomedov is fighting on Jan 17 and Islam in February in the UFC alone.

1 Like

You are strange.

Everybody knows Khabib is a great fighter and coach.

Nobody ever melts down over him except for you, all the time.

So weird.

What a life you have.

6 Likes

Who here is melting down again? You realize that no one else wants to toot the horn you do because you over toot it? Your fan boyism actually makes less fans because nobody wants to be a dick jockey.

2 Likes

Khabib is the man. I dont agree with someof his political/social beliefs, but I respect how he carries and himself. I also respect the love and admiration that he carries for his father.
I cried when I heard his dad died because I remember the pain I felt when my father passed
Khabib is a G.
Im expecting nothing but greatness from him for years to come.
Motherfucker tapped Conor then hopped the cage to slap Danis.
At’ll do ol sport. At’ll do.

1 Like

Khabib? You mean the guy who lost a round to Conor McGregor on all three scorecards? Lol yeah right.

2 Likes

bu we were Khabib fans all along :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I told you little rats you’d kiss the feet of Islam by the end of it.

To be honest, if I watched him on my own maybe I’d be a fan someday but because I am in this community where you exist I will never be a fan ever.

Do you enjoy that your lame overdoing it nonsense actually causes your heroes to have fewer fans than they would without you?

Im.a khabib fan. Glad to see him do well.

1 Like

I just speak facts. If people can’t handle it that’s their problem.

Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck Is That Guy GIF - Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck  Is That Guy Stanthesmog - Discover & Share GIFs

Well deserved

1 Like

He’s on a bunch of steroids. Look at the TRT thread

1 Like

lol I haven’t touched a steroid since I was 23.

I post in the trt thread to educate people who clearly failed their biology and chemistry classes.

Having all the times Dana has had his shirt off memorized is creepy and gay af :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

hes on a failed mission

That’s rich coming from you, bathtub man-crush boy.

1 Like

Because you’re a troll and you enjoy agitating people

@cawkgobbler let it be known who broke the peace