Khamzat vs. Pereira -- who would you pick?

Well then you massage your dogs balls on camera it doesnt make you more popular, and all that gayness doesnt fit with mma community

1 Like

this

If Hazmat really wants a title shot, have him fight Robert Whittaker.

2 Likes

you are like dry water

1 Like

Khamzat, or any other wrestler with a decent gas tank, should be able to win a boring one-sided fight against Pereira.

Not so sure, Alex feels special.

1 Like

Nah, he’s like Weidman and Reyes.

Pereira by KO. Khamzat was getting dropped by a lightweight. The nut hugging around this guy is unreal.

6 Likes

Nothing to do with that but with the age old STYLES MAKE FIGHTS. Any good wrestler is an instant odds favorite against Alex. Khamzat sure fits the bill. He gives zero fucks going for the takedown from the opening bell.

No complaints at all from me for the UFC signing Alex and giving him a handpicked ride to the title. That was the plan, and Poatan delivered. But his wrestling and grappling are way too basic. Yet against guys like Izzy and Jiri he is quite the danger! He could be double champ! Yet could lose 5 in a row against good wrestlers.

3 Likes

Khamzat can beat Izzy and Perreira based on what we saw yesterday, but I don’t think he’d beat guys like Vettori or Costa. Just a style thing

Gotta get Champ, Champ, Champ somehow

Khamzat all day long. He would drag Pereira into deep waters and drown him via grappling.

How many retired, unranked, or other division, fighters would you pick against Pereira? I wonder how many calls Dana has had for a shot if Izzy wants a break. They’re going to have to hold a lottery.

Hazmat will ragdoll AP.

AP has that puncher’s chance but Hazmat will go right to the ground.

Hazmat should absolutely beg for this shot.

Wouldn’t mind seeing khamzat getting a knee to the face when shooting

5 Likes

Alex made Izzy look small. I don’t think Khamzat wins as easily as everyone thinks.

4 Likes

He can’t do that, he’s a fan and would like to train with him lol.

Add in the fact he is 35, he is a fully baked product.

He will probably be out of the scene when Bo is knocking on his door, lucky for him.

He had lots of trouble with Gilbert in the standup and Alex is vastly superior, way bigger, and stronger. He starches him.

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

2 Likes

He doesn’t win at all actually.