Khan got robbed

He was warned yes, but Peterson was never warned ever for leading with his head. Peterson holds and khan is told to let go. It was a shameful display of referee interference and pushing is not something I have ever seen point deduction for or even warned. If it was B Hop would lose all the time.

Shameful one sided ref , if this was anyone besides khan people would be in a uproar. Phone Post

kinkle - lol at this bullshit... WAHHH THE FIGHT WASN'T SCORED HOW I SCORED IT WAHHHH ROBBERY!!!! WAHHHHH!!!!!

STFU with throwing around robbery bullshit.... Peterson won a close fight, deal with it.

Khan deserved the loss IMO, he has been constantly trying to shit on Manny since the Marquez fight, nice way to treat your sparring "partner", karma gave him that loss tonite.

lol @ your first statement

then saying Khan lost because karma ... something to do with Manny ...

GTFO !! Phone Post

LOL. I don't necessarily like the way P.M. fights, but I do like the fact that he speaks his mind. Phone Post

Dissapointed that Khan didnt grab the mike and declare that boxing was going down the fooking toilet.

Frobenius -  Dissapointed that Khan didnt grab the mike and declare that boxing was going down the fooking toilet.

haha Phone Post

all I know is that Khan needs to stay away from WW lol

I thought the second point deduction was complete BS. I think the ref had money on the fight or something, because you could clearly tell he wanted Peterson to win.

Khan holds = Ref "stop holding Khan"

Peterson Holds = Ref "fight your way out Khan"

Total cunt referee that should never ref again, and yes im english... but i saw the whole fight and i also have both eyes...and .... wait for it....EARS (shock)

wrong tactics from Khan..YES
Bad reffing...YES

Instant rematch wiht a competent ref...fucking HELL YES

Barry_BondsMVP - he was warned numerous times, I agree bad time to take a point off in the 12th..but Khan isn't special yet, stop calling Floyd out, he would destroy you..he can't fight on the inside, and couldn't keep separation..

I agree, and Khan is my favorite fighter, ever.

Master Bater - Khan holds = Ref "stop holding Khan"

Peterson Holds = Ref "fight your way out Khan"

I noticed this too, close fight, i could have seen either guy winning it, but i think the ref spoilt it a bit for me.

For one i have no problem with peterson taking the win. though i could have seen it going either way. (Im a brit)

same thing happend in the Hatton vs Mayweather fight

Ref kept breaking them as soon as hatton got into body punch range... he would not let them fight up close and played it just how floyd needed it to be by nullifying hattons best technique (not saying hatton could have beat floyd, but he was never allowed to fight inside)

The Ref played it to petersons strength last night too, he knew paterson only chance was to fight close and he made SURE thats what happend.... any time Khan tried to make distance or protect himself he got warned, he ruined the fight

One thing is its safe to say Khan would get fucking mauled on the inside by Mayweather.

LordSeano - One thing is its safe to say Khan would get fucking mauled on the inside by Mayweather.

I can't stand Mayweather but Khan is not ready for him and he never will be.

And is it just me, or does Khan seem very fragile to the body? Looked to me like Peterson hurt hit pretty bad. And it's not the first time - Gomez hurt him badly with body shots.

OaktownWhiteBoy - Malignaggi had Khan beating Peterson, 114-111

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/boxing/post/_/id/739/malignaggi-had-khan-beating-peterson-114-111

That settles it. ROBBERY

The ref may have played into Peterson's strengths, but the fact of the matter is Khan was breaking a rule and did it repeatedly before the ref even stared warning him. It was annoying to watch Khan constantly push off since he was running away most of the fight.

It reminded me of the Tyson/Lewis fight, Lewis held ALOT in the first few rounds with very little ref intervention(Eddie Cotton was too busy sweating like a pig). I really dislike fights were these bordeline rules like holding and pushing are not more enforced, it's like traveling in the NBA.

Either way, Khan is not ready for a Mayweather type fight. He would get destroyed.

^^^ I think a considerable amount of Khan's pushing/use of the elbows/forearms was down to Peterson coming in with the head a bit much. But I think a large amount of it was Khan's unwillingness to fight on the inside. I haven't watched the entire fight, but that is what it looked like to me.

Every fight involving obvious corruption makes me less and less of a boxing fan. The worst part of boxing is everyone sees these things happen and they just shrug their shoulders and accept it.